Old 07-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

Default Maybe this time...

Maybe this time... I won't use maybe, but the musical part of me keeps hearing it in my head while I'm thinking of this.

I'm turning 31 in a few weeks and I'm down to the smallest I've been in 6 years. I do, however, have more to lose- 29 lbs to be exact. I'm going to use this post as my check in and my reminder- FEEL FREE TO JOIN if you want a place to check in too. I'd love the company.

I really do want to lose the weight- I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, I want to feel awesome in a bathing suit. I want to look back in photos and feel amazing. I am more comfortable and happier with my size than I have been in a long time, but I want more

I have 6 weeks till a big family wedding and a huge family vacation. My goal and written down pledge is to lose 14 pounds by then. 14 pounds by September 7th is doable and managable. I will be 150 by then. I will and I will LOVE it!
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #2  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiemama View Post
Maybe this time...
Cabaret! Love it!

And I think a thread to check in with is a solid idea, I'm always looking for more accountability; count me in for company! I don't have a specific goal in mind in terms of months but I'd love to see 140 by the time I go back to my classroom in September. I really dig your idea of writing down your pledge, seems very cool. You got this!
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

My boyfriend has outright said to me that he plans to propose sometime in the next three months. I'd really like to get off this ten lbs so I can be thin for my wedding (short engagement) since I was pregnant during my first wedding!

I'm in!
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #4  

Height: 5'11

Me and my boyfriend are going to Poland September 3rd and I would LOVE to be at a "healthy" weight of 178, so im in! Im currently juicing for 30 days and im dropping weight but a support group is always helpful!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote