Old 06-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #46  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Woo! I didn't do as badly as I thought this week. Only down 0.4 pounds, but hey, as long as it's down, it's all good.

I'm thinking about signing up for Monthly Pass soon. It would be cheaper than just doing the meetings and I'd get eTools, too, which always helped me. Once i get back to goal, I'll get eTools for free anyway, so it's just one more added motivation to get there!

Got (almost) bitten by a dog last night on my way back from my meeting. If I hadn't been wearing long pants, it would have been much worse than it was; as it is, the little dirtbag left a mark on my calf even through my pants. One of the things I don't like about walking outside is that the number of people who leave their dogs off leash in this town is unreal. :/
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #47  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoofie View Post
Woo! I didn't do as badly as I thought this week. Only down 0.4 pounds, but hey, as long as it's down, it's all good.

I'm thinking about signing up for Monthly Pass soon. It would be cheaper than just doing the meetings and I'd get eTools, too, which always helped me. Once i get back to goal, I'll get eTools for free anyway, so it's just one more added motivation to get there!

Got (almost) bitten by a dog last night on my way back from my meeting. If I hadn't been wearing long pants, it would have been much worse than it was; as it is, the little dirtbag left a mark on my calf even through my pants. One of the things I don't like about walking outside is that the number of people who leave their dogs off leash in this town is unreal. :/
The etools are great. I can't live without them.

Yesterday we had end-term party, I ate well which means left most of it on my plate, lol, and did lots of dancing. Then today lunch at a Japanese restaurant, Sunday I have a wedding, and then 4th of July, then vacation. If I break even I will be happy. My plan is to eat as low carb as possible, skip all the fattening stuff, and walk walk walk.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

First weigh in tomorrow! I'm scared! But I've found it a lot easier to track points than I ever did calories.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #49  
Less of a Better Me

How did the weigh in go, lovedancelive?

I weighed in Friday at 165.8, down 1 pound (this was for 2 weeks). I was happy with it although a bit nervous that I am reaching the point where I was in 2011 when I had a 2 month long plateau. I really don't want one this time.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

I came in at 141.8 but found that I weighed 140.8 a few hours later so first thing in the morning might not be my ideal time to check.

Today I weighed 137.8 so hopefully I stay in the 130s for next Friday. =)

Good job on losing a pound! I understand your fear of plateauing, 141-143 is always my worst point. So I'm even still scared that by Friday I'll be back to 140+ even if I eat perfectly and exercise. =/ I hope you don't get stuck, I know the feeling all too well.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #51  
Less of a Better Me

If I go down like that during the course of the day it is usually, well, bathroom related.

I find that my weight fluctuates quite a bit during the week and I try not to let that drive me crazy when it is up a bit on weigh in day.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #52  
Never Giving Up

A loss is a loss Koshka and lovedancelive, take it and smile.

Going to a wedding reception this evening, I'm glad, but I hate to be around so much food, if you know what I mean. Lately I just take a bite or two of everything and have them take it away, and it works for weigh loss. I just have to remember to drink lots and lots of water so it flushes out all the extra sodium.

Have a great Sunday, and talk to you soon.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:39 AM   #53  
Never Giving Up

Hey everybody. My time at the wedding worked out great. I am at the point where I. don't. care. about. food. I can't even explain about how much food was at this wedding. Only if you have ever gone to a NY wedding or watched the GodFather movie could you understand. I just didn't eat it. I let them take it all away after one or two bites of filet mignon and salad. During the cocktail hour I had a few strawberries and pieces of pineapple and some fresh mozzarella cheese.

The bottom line is my wanting to lose the weight and keeping it off, is stronger than wanting to eat tasty food. For me, I believe that is the secret to my success. That, and not having any tasty high cal food available in my house in case I get that craving.

ttfn
Old 07-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #54  
Never Giving Up

I have the WW app on my iPhone and it really helps me. I found out that one of those little bags of peanuts 1.35 oz is 6 points. Or, you can eat 14 mini pretzels for 2 points. I always thought peanuts was something good to eat. I guess not, and no wonder I had to go on a diet.

ttfn
Old 07-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #55  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Hi there!

How are all of you? I'm interested in learning more about Monthly Pass. Currently I am going to meetings and doing the online version, there are no etools in my area, unfortunately. I tracked today, maybe I'll go to the WW meeting this Saturday.

Have a good night.

Amy
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #56  
Never Giving Up

Hi Amy, I only do online so I can't help. What do you mean no etools in your area? I thought if you get the monthly pass you get WW online included in the price? And you can download the phone app too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
Hi there!

How are all of you? I'm interested in learning more about Monthly Pass. Currently I am going to meetings and doing the online version, there are no etools in my area, unfortunately. I tracked today, maybe I'll go to the WW meeting this Saturday.

Have a good night.

Amy
Old 07-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #57  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Down another 2.4 this week! I'm feeling really good about this, hopefully I can get back to my goal weight and STAY there!
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:21 PM   #58  
Never Giving Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoofie View Post
Down another 2.4 this week! I'm feeling really good about this, hopefully I can get back to my goal weight and STAY there!
Snoofie! It's great when our hard work pays off. Keeps the morale up.
I won't be around for two weeks. I don't plan on tracking points while I'm away, just trying to eat sensibly and walk a lot.

In the past, when I returned from vacation I couldn't get back on plan. I'm putting it out there now, "Im coming back and not quitting!" Send out a search party if Im not back in two weeks.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #59  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Talking Hi! :)

Hi there,

serenity- thanks for that info. My leader called her supervisor and she said no etools. Odd...

Any whoo, I'm down 5.6 lbs as of this weigh in, yay! Hi 240s, bye bye 250s!! Yay!!!

Have a great evening...

Amy
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote