Old 06-23-2014, 03:28 AM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 9 (06/23-06/29)

Right-o .. sorry took a little longer to calculate the team results as unfortunately we lost another member this week .. But Im sure the 6 of us will make it to the end right?

Here are this weeks results and WELL DONE to everyone

TEAM - This week - 1.9 pounds Lost
Total loss 31.8 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.0.17 %
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.79%

MISSSMcC - This week - 0 pound Lost
Total loss 5 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.08%

KATT - This week - 1.2 pound Lost
Total loss 4.8 pounds.
Percentage gain this week - 0.5%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.05%

KRIS - This week - 1.1 pounds Lost
Total loss 7.2 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.73%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 4.59%

NOVUS - This week - 0.6 pound gain
Total loss 8.6 pounds.
Percentage gain this week - 0.36%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 4.86%

DANGEROUSC - This week - missed weigh in
Total loss 4 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0 %
Total percentage lost in challenge - 2.56%

DAHLIA - This week - 0.2 pounds Lost
Total loss 1.8 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.12%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 1.21 %
Old 06-23-2014, 01:38 PM   #2  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Yay Red Team...we totally OWNED it last week! Biggest individual loser AND biggest team loss.

Let's do that again, shall we? Good luck to everyone in Week 9!

Last edited by Novus; 06-23-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #3  
Unstoppable Force

Ah, so we're going to have another week of silence, are we?
Old 06-25-2014, 04:17 AM   #4  
Trying again

LOL .. sorry Novus hun .. been a busy few days but happily I have the day off tomorrow and Im going to go and see my daughter and grandbabies Hunny has even taken a day off work so we can have a family day together which is a rarity

I think the team if fabtabulous last week and I hope we are all proud of ourselves as well as the team .. we might be small but we are sticking to it so that is something regardless of the results

Had a good day today .. I have now been to the gym 3 days in a row!!! Shocker really lol. Didnt plan to go today but I went to the gym before work instead of sitting in Starbucks having a coffee and playing online .. might not have been able to do as long as I do on the other days but it was 30 minutes more than I would have done at Starbucks

Time to catch up with some others .. getting my nutrition and exercise threads updated before I forget again lol ..

Happy day all!
Old 06-27-2014, 03:08 AM   #5  
Unstoppable Force

Since no one seems to be checking in here this week, I decided not to bother with my daily babbling. Hope everyone has had a great on-plan week!

I have a crazy busy weekend ahead with my niece's wedding and lots of family in from out-of-town. There will be much feasting. I hope I don't gain 10 pounds. I won't go food crazy but I do plan to enjoy myself. Wedding cake and picnicky stuffs....nomnom.
Old 06-27-2014, 03:21 AM   #6  
Trying again

Novus .. are you a sweet or a savoury person?? I will admit Im more of a savoury .. but since getting the gall stones I haven't been able to have them much without reacting so the sweet tooth is starting to pick up .. darn it. Have a great time at the wedding and a lovely weekend

Had a lovely day yesterday with my daughter and grandees .. got home a little later than expected and definitely blew my calories as my daughter had made the time and effort to supply a lovely lunch so I didn't want to not eat it lol .. but that might cost me for the weigh in tomorrow for me .. but will hope for the best
Got in a good workout today .. might feel it a little tomorrow lol . but all good and feeling really positive about the exercise in my week this week .. definitely more than I had targeted so regardless of the scales (although for the sake of the team I do want it to go down lol) I am really pleased with this week
Old 06-27-2014, 04:29 AM   #7  
Unstoppable Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightkatt View Post
Novus .. are you a sweet or a savoury person??
I am very much more a savory person (crunchy salty snacks are my weakness!) so the picnicky foods are definitely going to be my biggest challenge this weekend. But my niece has Celiac so there will be gluten free cake at the wedding! I eat wheat free so I'm kinna ridiculously happy that there will be cake I can eat tomorrow. I haven't had cake in like a year.

Good on you Nightkatt for all the exercise you got in this week! And how happy to spend some lovely time with your fam.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'3"

Feeling good about exercising more this week. Actually getting up and doing it in the morning before work! Not an easy task!!! I'm planning to make this part of my life and kind of enjoying it so far. It's amazing how quickly you feel stronger. Weighed in early because I'm going out of town for the weekend. There comes the challenge - yummy food to be careful about! I hope everyone is having a good week.
Old 06-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Sorry I've been MIA. Too much work getting in the way! Also haven't been exercising much except for 3 mile walks yesterday and today. Sorry guys - Up a pound. My work situation changes next week. I'll actually have time to exercise in the morning before the day starts. Fully intend to be on track all week!

Have a good week!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:36 AM   #10  
Trying again

Hi team ... sorry bedlam the last few days ... off to get the update done and posted asap ...

I didn't even get back in time to weigh in .. on the plus side that prob helped the team cos I went the wrong way .. which is just depressing considering I got to the gym 5 days last week for at least a 30 min workout each time!! Still .. was told that would be possible so will keep trying .. off to get the figures together now