General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #1  
It's 2014, I need help!

S/C/G: 298/298/180

Default The dreaded "apron belly", did you lose it without surgery??

Hi everyone!!

I have the dreaded......."apron belly". Not just from having a kid, I had it before too!! I neeeeeeeeed to get rid of it!!! How did you get rid of yours without surgery???
Megan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #2  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

unfortunately I don't think you have any options other than surgery depending on how bad it is
I have the same thing and was actually hoping to find some kind of undies to help hide it
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #3  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

It gets immensely better as your body weight drops. That was one of those things I noticed the last twenty pounds helped. The skin became crepey instead of hanging as it did when there was more fat. It isn't flat, not even close, but very easy to hide in clothing. Multiple babies, high weight, and c-section aren't going away, even if dozens of pounds have.

It would be nice to deal with surgically, but it did improve notably with slow and significant weight loss. There is hope
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote