Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 08:21 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 192/180

Height: 5'2"

My coach told me that we couldn't have carbonated drinks, but I noticed some people talking about a brand of drink called polar. Do other coaches say no carbonated beverages? Just curious. Thanks
Old 06-11-2014, 08:31 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Boo View Post
I am going to start using ketosis sticks. What have y'all found to be the number of carbs that gets you to ketosis? I remember doing Atkins and it certainly was much less than 40.
There was at least one other person in today's chat asking about amount of carbs...

The REALLY simple answer/solution is... Just follow the sheet and DON'T Count/track anything!! IP is laid out so you simply eat three products (one restricted) 2 cups veg at lunch and 8 oz meat/2 cup veg at dinner and... THAT'S IT!

All the nutritional numbers are accounted for with no need to track. There are enough things to focus on during weight loss so I for one am THRILLED that IP has done all the planning and work for me. I like simple!!

I am sure some of the folks who LIKE to track all the macros will chime in with the actual numbers, but for me, I prefer leaving that yo others!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #63  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma51 View Post
I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Part of my anxiety is taking pills. I developed this after watching my husband suffern terribly and die 4 years ago from Leukemia. I know it isn't a good thing. You never know what iissues people may have. Sorry. I am trying to get better. And just so you know I don't take anxiety meds either.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs for taking care of yourself now by doing IP!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:53 PM   #64  

Here is today's Beck Siet Solution tip

June 11, 2014 - Wednesday Sabotage

Sabotaging Thought: It’s okay to eat extra because it’s a rare treat and I never get to have it.

Response: Just because I don’t come in contact with this food often, doesn’t mean I couldn’t seek it out; there is almost no food that I couldn’t buy or make 365 days a year. I don’t need to overdo it now because I can ALWAYS get it again. Besides, if I overeat, it will ruin the pleasure of having it because I’ll feel guilty.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #65  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

S/C/G: 187/141/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Here is today's Beck Siet Solution tip

June 11, 2014 - Wednesday Sabotage

Sabotaging Thought: It’s okay to eat extra because it’s a rare treat and I never get to have it.

Response: Just because I don’t come in contact with this food often, doesn’t mean I couldn’t seek it out; there is almost no food that I couldn’t buy or make 365 days a year. I don’t need to overdo it now because I can ALWAYS get it again. Besides, if I overeat, it will ruin the pleasure of having it because I’ll feel guilty.
This really resonates with me. In the past I've eaten items because I tell myself I don't do it often, so this one time is ok. The truth of the matter is that since I've been 100% IP, I've really noticed how often these occasions pop up. Every week there is a birthday or leaving party at work and this always involves cake. I've learnt to say no and I truly don't feel deprived anymore (big learning curve for me!). Not only that, but the item is not an endangered species about to go extinct and therefore I don't have to have a piece of it right now! It will still be around on another day.
Closed Thread