View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
mylastdiet
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!
Today is an exciting day for me (well, as far as IP goes). A new clinic opened up near my home and they are willing to selling IP products to me without my "joining." I approached them honestly, telling them that I was using alternatives and would continue to do so. Because of the amount of weight I need to lose, I will be on the program for quite some time and this is going to take a great deal of cash!! I explained that there were some IP products that I really loved and had found no substitute for, and asked if they would be open to me being a paying customer. They were agreeable to this, and I am thrilled to finally have a source to purchase products.
I drink EAS shakes at least once a day, sometimes twice, but I have not found a good substitute for my lunchtime staples. I love the Fine Herb and Cheese Omelet with added broccoli and mushrooms, and the Chili with 2 cups of okra stewed in. My other fave IP staple that I have missed so much is the RTD Mango drink and the strawberry-banana drink!
I have found a few alternatives from Nashua that I like, but they are mostly the sweeter treats like bars and soy puffs, and I try to stay away from those (perfectly fine on IP, but are dangerous trigger foods for me).

Have an awesome day everyone!
Goal #1: Lose 10% of starting weight (333)
Goal #2: Below 300

WI#1 -12
WI#2 -5
WI#3 -3
WI#4 -1

Last edited by mylastdiet; 06-10-2014 at 08:00 AM.