Old 05-30-2014, 10:17 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

I had a pleasant surprise at the center yesterday for weigh-in. Even though my home scale showed the same weight, the scale at the center said I was down 2 pounds, for a total of 25! I still don't know what the scale there says, but they said I was UNDER the goal that I set for myself...which, of course, I can't remember. Irrelevant! I'm under my original goal, happy with where I am, AND I've still got until June 24th! Happy camper, right here!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 189.5 / 145.5 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Pre-conditioning is over and my first class is today. I feel like I've lost a couple of those 10, so that's a head start.
rwquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:58 AM   #78  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going4Fit View Post
Hi bigdog, welcome back! Long time no see.

I've started over too. All I can say is just get to it. Once you clean your system out, the cravings go away. That's been a relief for me.

My bigger bowl of gelatin (see recipe earlier in this thread) has been a great bedtime snack for me. A week of shakes on Meta-quick after each month sticking to plan is a real treat for me too and something I look forward to.

Also freed myself from the center and weigh-ins this time around. I go in once a month to buy my HNS's and that's it. I know when I'm eating right that the changes come. Don't like being tortured with why I gained or didn't lose when I ate the same as weeks I did lose. Just want to focus on clean eating.

Good luck!

Going4Fit - tell me about the week of shakes on Meta-Quick? I'm not sure what that means. :-)
beachrunner695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #79  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

Hi Beachrunner,

I'm surprised your center hasn't offered it to you. Just ask them for a copy of the Meta-Quick menu - it's not a separate program so there's no charge. The shakes are quite expensive so I imagine they get a nice commission off of them. They often suggest it when you've hit a plateau or want a boost. (But then they'll usually tell you that you won't see any weight loss until the week is over.)

Anyway, the Meta-Quick menu requires 4 HNS's a day, and you drink the Very High Protein shakes + an HNS for breakfast and lunch. Or for one meal you can have a meal replacement bar instead of a shake. You can combine the shakes and HNS into one if you want - vanilla shakes with orange or mixed berry HNS's are quite good. You eat a regular on-plan dinner, using the other two HNS's as snacks between meals.

You can use the Meta-Quick menu for up to seven days each month, and you don't have to do the days consecutively. I like to do it for a whole week. I enjoy the break from cooking/weighing/measuring for those two meals a day. I call it my week of chocolate. I put the shakes in my VitaMix blender with the required water and a few big handfuls of ice and it blends into a very large, thick, frosty shake. It increases in volume from two cups to six. Love!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM   #80  

I like the Meta-Quick shake idea. I lost 2.5 lbs on preconditioning. Yea! I don't remember having required 4-5 HNS when I did the program before. Has that changed?
Old 05-31-2014, 10:55 AM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyRae View Post
I had a pleasant surprise at the center yesterday for weigh-in. Even though my home scale showed the same weight, the scale at the center said I was down 2 pounds, for a total of 25! I still don't know what the scale there says, but they said I was UNDER the goal that I set for myself...which, of course, I can't remember. Irrelevant! I'm under my original goal, happy with where I am, AND I've still got until June 24th! Happy camper, right here!

I am so happy for you.. Be proud of yourself..

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:48 PM   #82  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Went to my MRC center this morning and got my final week 4 of transition. Yahoo! go back next Wednesday to start maintenance, I will get my body comp and measured then they will tell me how many calories I need to follow!!! So excited to be coming to the end! I feel Great!!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:10 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi Skelley,

I am glad to see that you made it! It is encouraging to know that this can be done twice! I am starting over again!
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #84  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hi Skelley,

I am glad to see that you made it! It is encouraging to know that this can be done twice! I am starting over again!

Hey cmarty: where have you been? Yes I had to do it over again, still 4lbs from goal but I'm okay with that, I will get there for sure! Glad you are back and you can do this too!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #85  

All 3 of us in my foods class were returning members. Hmmm
Day 4 weigh-in = 2 lb loss and I'm feeling great!

Last edited by rwquilts; 06-03-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 235/224/170

Height: 5'10"

Anyone doing the MRC 28 weight loss plan at home? I don't have a center near me in Texas
emoss72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 226.5/196/176

Height: 5'6"

Yikes - been gone too long! I've stayed on program (though had some bumps) just haven't visited 3FC in a long time. Busy month here at my house and need to carve out some more time for this forum. I'm down 26# since starting MRC. Woot! Very happy about that!

Glad to be back!
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #88  

Not sure if I am doing this correctly or if I am even in the right area......but, I went to MRC years ago and had amazing results. Now, at 52 I weigh more than I have ever weighed (except for when I was pregnant) and simply can not afford to use their centers at this point in my life. I found my old green menu but nothing else. I recall there was a blue and yellow one? Are there any out there that would be willing to share theirs?
hrs1961 is offline   Reply With Quote