View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #10
skelley331
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumdropmom View Post
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! You've worked so hard and all your efforts have come to fruition!

I'm really struggling mentally - I started running regularly a couple months ago and it does wonders for my mind and physical strength...loving the toning and definition taking place...but the scale just keeps going up. Really not eating off plan. I keep telling myself as I tell so many others to simply not pay attention to the scale. I need to get back to the center - it is just a haul to get up there and with gas almost $4 a gallon, there is no way I'm willing to make two trips per week just to get on the scale I am embracing the fact that all my "new" clothes still fit great and I'm more fit than I've been since high school and people continue to notice that I've trimmed down significantly. I began running to take off another 20. Instead, I'm up 5. I'm sure it will all work out in the end.
gumdropmom, thank you and you might be gaining muscle with all the running you are doing which I've been going by how my clothes feel and fit, I was just excited to actually meet my scale goal since I didn't the first time.

Started MRC 6/2012, back 3/2018
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote