View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #9
gumdropmom
gumdropmom

S/C/G: 197/171/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Well ladies I HIT MY GOAL THIS PAST SATURDAY!!!! Never done that before, I was suppose to go last Wednesday to start maintenance but I had to change my appointment to this Saturday so I'm on one more week of transition! But so Happy I made it this time!!! So this Saturday I go weigh in get measured and start my lifetime journey of maintenance!!! YAHOO! You all have been such great supporters!

AshleyRae congrats on going past goal! and Congrats to your mother you are both doing great!

Going4fit hang in there you can do this!

Patzi thank you thank you thank you for continuing to support us all on here, I hope to do the same!!

I'll post all my results Saturday after I weigh in!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! You've worked so hard and all your efforts have come to fruition!

I'm really struggling mentally - I started running regularly a couple months ago and it does wonders for my mind and physical strength...loving the toning and definition taking place...but the scale just keeps going up. Really not eating off plan. I keep telling myself as I tell so many others to simply not pay attention to the scale. I need to get back to the center - it is just a haul to get up there and with gas almost $4 a gallon, there is no way I'm willing to make two trips per week just to get on the scale I am embracing the fact that all my "new" clothes still fit great and I'm more fit than I've been since high school and people continue to notice that I've trimmed down significantly. I began running to take off another 20. Instead, I'm up 5. I'm sure it will all work out in the end.
gumdropmom is offline   Reply With Quote