Old 04-27-2014, 07:39 AM   #31  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I don't know how much over 250 he is but I am 230 (well not anymore and only use 3 packets) The salt in the ham could be a factor too. And yes, some people react to the mio. Is he drinking enough water?
I hope he sticks with it, but the important thing is that YOU stick with it. Your healthier eating is going to rub off on him anyway so he will get healthier if he eats lean meat and veggies with you. He'll also see that it DOES work through your success. We're each our own keeper. If he wants to succeed and lose weight, he will. If you have to do it all for him, he won't keep the weight off.
Let's hope for good numbers to keep him motivated but if the scale doesn't do it, I know YOU will be a good motivator for him. He just doesn't know it yet!
I do worry that I am enabling him. I know his food is spot on as he only eats what I give him. Water is the only thing he is completely in charge of and I know he isn't always taking the vitamins even though I remind him. I was. Ad for that at the beginning too as I wasn't used to taking pills. We went out for dinner last night with another couple and he stayed on plan without complaining.

I'm not stopping regardless of what he does. His buddy is doing Atkins which I know he has Lost weightbwith in the past but it didn't say off! It's definitely easier to follow but there is no maintenance plan and hat high fat cannot be good for you.
ChipnDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #32  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Well overall it's good that you're both in a mindset of wanting to get healthier and that's the main thing. My hubby is trying to lose weight too, but he's doing almost a high carb thing. I don't even try to cook for him, other than putting potatoes or rice on if I happen to be cooking. I made my cauliflower rice last night and everyone else had regular. No one even noticed until my son went to snack on the leftover rice and went "Ew...what IS this stuff??"... hee hee -- get your paws of my cauliflower little man!
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:32 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 200/194/150

Height: 5'5

Default How are you doing?

Hello April 21sties! How are you doing? My first WI was 4.4 yay! I am very happy since I had the TOM at the same time...
I feel I can do this time. I thought my family was not going to support me since I started a million diets but they are really encouraging me ( they all are skinny and fit ) I can't wait to reach the end , I feel like I'm caught in a body that does not belong to me, I don't know..it's kind of weird.

I hope you all are doing great!
Deepblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:26 AM   #34  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Day 11 for DH and he has only lost 1 pound. He has been a trooper but is giving up IP and I can't say I blame him
ChipnDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 219.8/184.6/140

Height: 5'6.5''

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooluu View Post
That's how I felt when I had my first weigh in. I've now had two and looking forward to seeing what my third is going to be! I've worked hard and just like the scale showing it.
Thanks, I just saw this. I have been enjoying weigh in a little more now as well
ChoosingHappy is offline   Reply With Quote