Old 05-26-2014, 01:39 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 5 (05/26-06/01)

CONGRATULATIONS TO BigChiefHoHo and abetterme for being the biggest losers this week.

Awesome job ladies.

I really struggled late in the week and it showed on the scale today. Sorry again but I hold myself accountable and put the numbers down good or bad.

I was doing good again and felt good but then somehow went off rail around Friday night. I didn't think I was that bad but apparently I was worse than o thought.

Well here is to a new week and new losses by Sunday.

Let's shake it up this week by taking 1 food item away this week and adding in 1 different exercise in

I will cut out candies (mints) at bedtime and add in crunches
Old 05-26-2014, 11:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

Thanks, Bigmid!

I had a pretty good week last week as far as exercise goes (ran ten miles, did weights twice, did abs once), but I slacked a little on the eating. I tracked breakfast and lunch each day but just guessed on dinner. This week I'm going to try to run eleven miles, do weights three times, and do abs at least twice as well as tracking EVERYTHING, including dinner. I think I need to focus more on ab work because my core is SO WEAK from having a baby in January. Seriously, I can't do a single sit-up. Not. Even. One. It's embarrassing.

What's everyone else's plan for the week?
Old 05-26-2014, 11:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi all,
This week instead of doing most running I'm going to alternate with the 30 day shred workout dvd. Need to get some strength in my workouts. Also will be trying to drink a lot more water. I'm going to try to stop eating those 90 cal granola bars when I should probably be having fruit instead. have a good week.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations to the biggest winners! I had my period this week and ballooned up (water retention) as I caved in to choclate cravings almost daily. However, today, i'm back on track and have been researching how to tone up batwings and belly fat. I know i have to strength train, but have no idea how to start. I've been watching youtube videos and getting some ideas on how to do this at home. This week, I will give up my peppermint patty and start on the flab to fab batwing/belly elimination program! Have a great week everyone!
Old 05-26-2014, 09:51 PM   #5  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Congrats to this week's losers. This week I plan on not eating any french fries. I tend to overeat those delicious devils. My workouts have been lacking, but I plan to add some belly dancing workout videos.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:28 AM   #6  

I so need batwing exercises.....

I had a so so day today. Was hungry a lot then tonight ate plain popcorn and wasn't hungry so belly feels nasty. Tomorrow has to be better.
I did get in an hour of yoga burn though so that's something.

I hope to get to the gym twice and a home workout two more days this week that I'm not at the gym.

Have a great night
Old 05-27-2014, 08:44 AM   #7  

Robot - Bellydancing is so fun! I used to take classes but then we moved and there's no studio near me. Which DVDs do you use?

I got a little off-track yesterday what with it being Memorial Day and all (read: yay cookout food), but I don't think I was more than ~500 calories over, and I still exercised, so I'm okay with it. Should be able to make it up during the rest of the week without a problem.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey all. I finally lost some actual weight this morning. I think my plateau is over. Had to share my excitement! Maybe 30 day shred helped.
Have a great week!
Old 05-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
I really struggled late in the week and it showed on the scale today. Sorry again but I hold myself accountable and put the numbers down good or bad.

I was doing good again and felt good but then somehow went off rail around Friday night. I didn't think I was that bad but apparently I was worse than o thought.

Well here is to a new week and new losses by Sunday.
I could have written this Bigmid and then I missed my weigh-in. I had fully intended on documenting my fail but I took Friday off as a vacation day and with the holiday weekend I got completely out of step and just forgot about the deadline.

I really hope I can get this under control this week, I'm really starting to make myself nervous. I am low carbing and I have had way to many lately and really struggling with cravings. Hopefully I will get this under control this week and start feeling better. That is my target for this week. I'm not going to focus on "weightloss" just making it through the week controling my carb intake. I need to get that in check before I can progress.

Last edited by EofAZ; 05-27-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #10  
diosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefHoho View Post
Robot - Bellydancing is so fun! I used to take classes but then we moved and there's no studio near me. Which DVDs do you use?
I have a bunch of old Veena and Neena DVDs. I think my favorite is their basic moves DVD.

Last night, I prevented a huge binge. I wanted so bad to give in and eat everything, but I walked away. After 30 or so minutes, the feeling passed. No post binge regrets.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #11  

Congrats on binge-prevention, Robot! That's tough to do. Nice self-control.

Things aren't looking great for my weigh-in Sunday. I've been pretty on-track, but I'm up almost two pounds. I think it's just water weight because my period is due soon.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:02 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Well, i've been hitting the 'light' weights with some exercises for my batwings. So far, so good! However, I caved in to that peppermint patty! I feel so ashamed that I couldn't go one week without a peppermint patty. I feel like the dog on the Beggin Strips Bacon commercial. I kind of talk myself into having it instead of talking myself out of it. Well all is not lost, i'm down a pound so far. Hopefully two by the end of the week.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM   #13  
diosa

I'm up 2.6 pounds. I'm so sorry, team. The last two days, I binged. I feel so gross. I'm planning on reevaluating the foods I eat (and my life) to see what is triggering it. Hopefully next week will be better. Again, I'm so sorry.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:19 AM   #14  

Hi everyone well I've been absolutely horrible this week with food. I'm not sure what's going on in my head but I hate the way it makes me feel and look. My clothes don't fit right I'm fatter around the middle again and blah.
I'm up for sure this week again and I'm afraid if the scale as last time I looked on Wed it was 2lbs from Sundays. I'm probably up more now.
I promise I will get my head screwed on. It's summer I have cute clothes......I need to fit into these cute clothes.
I id go to a workout on Friday and I have already booked four sessions for next week so that should help somewhat anyway.

I see some of you are struggling as well. Let's start the new week out as a strong team. June 1st here comes the blue team