Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #1  
Started 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 222/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Calling all Newbies! IP or IP using Alternatives...Let's do this!

Hi there! I'm Linda and I Just started following the IP Protocol 5/21/2014. After seeing the amazing results my friend was having on the program, I knew it was for me. So today is day 4 and I love it! I took a peek at the scale and I'm already 6 lbs down! Whoohoo! I am 100% following the IP methodology but using Alternative products.

So far, my days go like this...

Upon waking...Coffee

B: Protein Shake

L: Turkey breast with raw veggies ie... green peppers, cucumbers, radishes, green onion, mushrooms

D: Lean steak with roasted broccoli and cauliflower and a green salad with some chopped fresh veggies. Dressing made with coconut vinegar and a little coconut oil

S: Protein shake

I'm Using Pink Himalayan sea salt liberally on my food

Drinking about 100 oz or more of water each day. Sometimes I use my soda streamer to fizz it up and then add a slice of lemon, and sometimes I drink it just plain. I have to stay close to the potty because boy oh boy, am I am going like a race horse..lol

Vitamins I'm currently taking...
Multi vitamin
Vit D3
Magnesium
Calcium
Potassium
Vit C
Carlson's finest Fish oil

I feel GREAT except today I have a headache probably from my body detoxing.

Anyway, I thought it would be a whole lotta fun to get a group of us that have recently started, planning to start, or even re-starting together for added accountability, support, and motivation. So join me and let's get this party started!!

~Linda
Old 05-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #2  
Started IP 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 206/199/140

Height: 5'5

Talking

Hey Linda thanks for starting the thread. I am excited to be doing this with you
Old 05-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #3  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly2005 View Post
Hey Linda thanks for starting the thread. I am excited to be doing this with you
You are welcome! So happy to be doing this with you too! Let's get busy and squash some fat cells!!
Old 05-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #4  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLinda View Post
You are welcome! So happy to be doing this with you too! Let's get busy and squash some fat cells!!
Welcome to both of you! I a newbie too, though I've been on the boards here for a little bit longer than either of you. I started IP on May 1. There's a thread for May starters too--you'll want to be sure to say "hi" over there!

So excited to get all scrawny with you both! xoxox
Old 05-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7

Awesome, I'm three weeks into really being focused. I am still going to a clinic but getting ready to switch completely to alternative products, $$$. I've subscribed to this thread and looking forward to getting to know ya'll and watching your progress!
Old 05-24-2014, 05:56 PM   #6  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Anniepoo View Post
Welcome to both of you! I a newbie too, though I've been on the boards here for a little bit longer than either of you. I started IP on May 1. There's a thread for May starters too--you'll want to be sure to say "hi" over there!

So excited to get all scrawny with you both! xoxox
Thanks Annie! Happy to have you join us! You are doing awesome! I can go for scrawny...lol Let's do it!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #7  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahEileen View Post
Awesome, I'm three weeks into really being focused. I am still going to a clinic but getting ready to switch completely to alternative products, $$$. I've subscribed to this thread and looking forward to getting to know ya'll and watching your progress!

Welcome to the group Sarah! So happy you are joining us! We are so gonna rock this!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #8  
Restarted IP June 2014

Height: 5'2"

I'll join you too! I'm on day 1. A restart after a couple years break. This time is it.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #9  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by weathermom View Post
I'll join you too! I'm on day 1. A restart after a couple years break. This time is it.
Yay! I am so happy you are joining us Weathermom! Yes this time is it!!
Old 05-24-2014, 10:20 PM   #10  
Liz S.

S/C/G: 172/ 172 / 125

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I'm new to IP too this month - started on May 1st and I really haven't lost as much as I'd hope for my best friend's wedding I'm in on 6/21.....I have cheated the last two Sundays but tomorrow I'll do better!! I am on the boards here and there and have gotten some great ideas- I'm running low on the vitamins so I'm wondering what anyone has come up with for alternatives?
TIA
Old 05-24-2014, 11:50 PM   #11  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizajuse View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to IP too this month - started on May 1st and I really haven't lost as much as I'd hope for my best friend's wedding I'm in on 6/21.....I have cheated the last two Sundays but tomorrow I'll do better!! I am on the boards here and there and have gotten some great ideas- I'm running low on the vitamins so I'm wondering what anyone has come up with for alternatives?
TIA
Hi Liza! You can do it! I have been using what vitamins I already had so I haven't really looked into perfectly matching them up to the IP ones. Sorry I am not more help on this subject, maybe someone else can chime in.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:21 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 186/186/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. This is my first post here, so I hope I done mess it up. I started IP 5 weeks ago and lost 16 lbs in the first 4 weeks. I was away last week visiting my son who is a foodie and very over weight. The first 5 days of the visit I went totally nuts eating in resturants with him. I found that the longer I ate like that the worst I felt.
I convinced my son that if he wanted to loss weigh quickly, that IP was the way to go. On the 6th day of my "vacation" he joined a local IP centre and I got back on track.
I know I will not cheat again till I have lost my weight and I know my son will succeed, he is a true warriour in every sense of the word. I called my weight coach today and thanked her from the bottom of my heart for 1. Convincing me to start this journey and 2. For hopefully changing my son's life
Old 05-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #13  

Newcomers
Welcome
Please join the daily chat
That is where you'll find all the forum support.
When I joined, I quickly discovered that the knowledge base was in the people "ahead" of me, rather than with the people who were new, like me.

Last edited by lisa32989; 05-25-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #14  
Started IP 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 206/199/140

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up

Welcome everyone Nice to meet you all. Let do this
Old 05-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #15  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieCurrie View Post
Hi everyone. This is my first post here, so I hope I done mess it up. I started IP 5 weeks ago and lost 16 lbs in the first 4 weeks. I was away last week visiting my son who is a foodie and very over weight. The first 5 days of the visit I went totally nuts eating in resturants with him. I found that the longer I ate like that the worst I felt.
I convinced my son that if he wanted to loss weigh quickly, that IP was the way to go. On the 6th day of my "vacation" he joined a local IP centre and I got back on track.
I know I will not cheat again till I have lost my weight and I know my son will succeed, he is a true warriour in every sense of the word. I called my weight coach today and thanked her from the bottom of my heart for 1. Convincing me to start this journey and 2. For hopefully changing my son's life
Welcome to the group Debbie! Very happy to have you join us! Wow, you are having amazing results with the program! So happy you convinced your Son to start too, that is just wonderful I bet your coach was just delighted! I can't wait to see the amazing results the two of you are going to have.
Closed Thread