Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/249/180

Height: 5'10"

Default New and don't know what to do! I'm a picky eater

Stepped on scale, saw 249 and lost it. Being 5'10" no one would guess I weigh that...I never would have imagined hitting 250. In 2009 went from 227 to 165 and swore I would NEVER go back, now I'm back and beyond....
Debating between a plan to follow- cut out refined sugar, cut out white foods, eat power foods this picky chick would not want to try- it's overwhelming me right now! I am not a recipe kind of gal, working 50+hours a week too tired for that.
Have tried WW online, then I stop after about 3-4 weeks. I feel like I'm being difficult just trying to get started!
Would welcome any advice to try to get my butt in gear
Shadyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #2  
RoseBred

S/C/G: 310

Height: 5 feet 11.5

I would say at first, just eat more lean protein at every meal and then cut out bad carbs. Drink lots of water and get a 30 minute walk in minimum 3 times per week just to get in the groove. Then re-evaluate it all....baby steps. Welcome to the group!
RoseBred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:32 AM   #3  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Hi! Welcome!

What did you do the first time around when you went down to 165? Remember, if something doesn't work, you can always try another way! Everyone has an opinion, but what works for them won't always work for you. I'd really recommended looking for something that will not only help you lose weight, but incorporates a maintenance plan so that you don't find yourself in this same boat again. I personally do 5:2 (a form of intermittent fasting), which has mostly allowed me to eat the same kinds of things I ate before, but just in a different way.

I know there's a few users on here who aren't into cooking, and have found success in their own ways.

Last edited by nonameslob; 05-13-2014 at 08:33 AM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote