View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
DaisySunshine

S/C/G: 191/175/140

Height: 5ft 6"

Thank you for your replies!
I am mostly a very happy person, but my weight has been getting to me. I guess, like everyone I would love to waken up thin!! I used to be a uk size 6 and whilst I accept that is too small for my frame, I was alot thinner regardless.
I felt like I needed a break from the diet as I was so bored with eating the same things, so fed up of saying no to treats, tired of turning down social occasions as I knew food and drink would be involved and it felt easier to say no to invites rather than going and not enjoying myself or looking longingly at the dessert menu!!! I should have allowed myself a maximum of a week off and got back on but foolishly I have let it slip.
I absolutely must lose weight for the wedding in August as the dress that was bought for me is too neat. I hope that it will fit one day soon though!! My beautiful wedding dress fitted me at my largest but a part of me would love for the seamstress to tell me it needs taken in.
I took before and during pictures of my weightloss journey. I look at them and can see the difference and I imagine the day when I get to my goal and compare them both – that is what keeps me going. Just feels a bit far off at the moment?!
Having an active toddler helps but is also a hindrance at times as she has become so independent and doesn’t want to be pushed in her pram and of course fitting in exercise and work and everything else isn’t easy. I am just thankful she sleeps so well through the night. I think the best plan for me is to go for my walk/run at night before I go to bed.

I absolutley could not do fasting though and wont even attempt to. I like food. I want a healthy and sensible approach to food so that my daughter learns good behaviour towards food from me.

xxxx
DaisySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote