Old 04-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/208/115

Height: 5'2"

Exclamation April 2014 LAWL Diet

Hello, I am trying to start the la weight loss diet again since being off it since 2008ish. I see now they have jumped to number plans. I have a red book and from reading other ppl's threads, I know I am supposed to start on number 3. My question is: Is the number plan menu guide the same as the colored plan menu guides? I know are different on how many fruits, veggies, fats, proteins etc..but does anyone know if the foods I can eat are the same and if the portions for the foods are the same? I hope Im asking this question right.
Frogme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 189.6/164.9/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm just checking if this works
Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Hello All...
Shy- it is good to see you are still kicking around!! Congrats on maintaining so close to goal!
FrogMe- I'm not positive on the exchanges but I'm fairly certain you can find the info for the number plan if you google LA weightloss Plan 3... But it would probably be simpler to just stick to the color program you already have. They didn't change things too much. The biggest differences were that they had set meals and took away the carb craver option. I lost much better on the colored personally... And I remember Shy met her goal following the number plan so I think either plan can work.
As for me... I'm back after a loooong hiatus that was mostly (surprise!) pregnancy induced. I'm now breastfeeding my 4 week old little girl. I did pretty well at eating healthfully and exercising during pregnancy but still came out 20 pounds heavier than I was going in. I was trying to lose 15-20 when I got pregnant so that leaves me with a goal of 40. I'm following the Red plan. This is my first week doing it. I will brave the scale on Thursday and see what it has to say about my efforts
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:04 AM   #4  

Back again to talk to myself. Hoping someone will show up and my monologue can become a conversation.
Baby is sick today and kept me up last night. She is sniffling so badly she has to come off the boob to catch her breath and then to back on... Easier said than done in the dark😳
I'm always hungrier in the mornings. So can't wait for my oat bran and egg whites. I find it odd that I'm not allowed to have whole eggs more than three times a week. Really wondering about the reasoning behind it. May have to google it.
Very happy so far staying on plan. Feels good to be eating well for baby & myself. I was eating well before too but it was getting a little out of control with portion sizes and treats. If there's one thing I've learned over the course of my dieting career it's how important mindfulness is.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #5  

Yesterday did not stick to plan. Had way too many nuts & fruit. Oh well. Today is a new day and I will endeavour to do better. So tired. Baby woke me up at 5 am.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #6  

Default Day 2

Capricious, thank you for your response! I may just go with the red plan too.Since I already have it. Do you know what color I would need to step down to after red? Today is day 2 of takeoff.
brikanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #7  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone!

It has been YEARS since I've been in this forum, and honestly since I've done anything to manage my weight. I'll give you one guess which way the scale moved over the past few years?

So here I am, trying to remember everything from plan 3 and how to do a proper TO. Ha! I'll be preparing everything tomorrow so I can start next week. I suppose I'll see you all in the May thread.
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #8  

Just finishing takeoff today. Cant wait to see the number tomorrow. I used sunrype tropical juice and two other protein bars i had at home. 243.6 before takeoff and 5'5" so not sure what number plan to start. Any help would be great. Does anyone have a pdf copy? Would love a copy. Mcmeloatrogersdotcom. I cant post my email yet. I lost 120 lbs the first time i did la. Gained about 60 back and i want to get under the two hundred again. HELP ME ANYONE
sweertmarie1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:01 PM   #9  

how are you guys doing now? Im starting tomorrow!
Dklalonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:53 AM   #10  

Trying to restart after almost 9 years!
jdaleck1 is offline   Reply With Quote