View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #116
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/149/145

Height: 5' 6"

Monte Cristo, I am so sorry you were thrown so off track by missing your medication..ugh! So hopefully once you re-take it you can get back to your cool self

worththeeffort, YAY on taking that scary step! and so glad it was a great workout for you .

lil'turle - mmm baked chicken and squash sounds delicious, I hope it was filling and good for you! good choice!

Sabrini - hello and ! words can't express how sorry I am to hear what happened to your baby ... I hope we get to know each other and hope you find this forum as great and supportive as I have.

HI to everyone else!

I did not do a workout today...it's okay, I am minding my food, and I had alot of calories burned from cleaning my DH's side of the room like a demon! One bag of trash, six boxes of clothes and household stuff OUT of there and taken to re-use center. Vacuumed thoroughly. It'll look good for maybe a couple weeks

OH how could I forget this - I GOT OUT ON MY MOTORCYCLE TODAY finally! just a short ride to town but it .. was .. GREAT

My program - Watching portions and trying to avoid empty carbs; at-home workouts
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

Last edited by VermontMom; 04-25-2014 at 05:42 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote