View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 03:29 PM   #113
FleurDeLis
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone,

My name is Sabrina or FleurDeLis, whichever you prefer. I was diagnosed with depression in high school. I'm now 24 and after several defiant trials by me where I stopped taking my citalopram, I'm very accepting of the fact that I will most likely be on a medication for this for the rest of my life. I now take sertraline, generic zoloft. I was prescribed that when I became pregnant last summer.

I gave birth to a stillborn daughter on March 21, 2014. I was 38 weeks pregnant. The first few days and weeks were very rough. My husband and I have clung to our Catholic faith during this time and it has strengthened us. Quite honestly I'm shocked to be doing so well. I would have thought that having already suffered from depression, it would make this even more difficult, but like I said, I have found incredible strength with my faith.

I have one more week left before I return to work. I'm not excited about this because my job involves seeing children quite a bit. I have been searching for another job, but it's a slow process. Basically, I don't want to stay at my current job long term anymore. I have a bit of a feeling that returning to work is going to bring on a sudden wave of issues for me. :/

Seabiscuit- I met my husband via online dating. It took me a year or two and weeding through a lot of guys who were creepy/just wanted to have sex, but I did find a good one. We were engaged on our one year anniversary and married on our two year anniversary. Don't get discouraged, there's someone great out there just waiting to meet you!

worththeeffort- nice job on the swimming. I did a lot of swimming during my early pregnancy. I just love being in the water. I can't wait to get clearance from my doctor to get back in the pool. Before I wore a two piece, now sadly due to the weight gain from pregnancy and the atrocious stretch marks, I'll be getting a one piece for sure!
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote