View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #379
newleaf123
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Sum you are doing so well; I am so happy for you!! What a great start to the year! I lost the toenail off my big toe after damaging it somehow on my Patagonia trek. It has been growing back, but twice I've had to go to the podiatrist to get it cut back because it was coming in ingrown. I think I'm going to have to deaden the portion that keeps getting ingrown; not looking forward to that. But if your toe is throbbing and you keep having problems, maybe you need to see a podiatrist? They give you shots so you don't feel a thing, and then once the numbing is gone, the pain is magically gone, too... Just a thought

Just packed my lunch for the office today. A nice garden salad with kale instead of lettuce, no dressing. And homemade hummus that I threw a couple kale leaves into, too. Yum!

Work is going fine. It's got its good and its bad, but I'm glad I decided to take the job. I'm working about 25 hours a week, some of it at home. With lighter weeks during the summer, along with 3 weeks off. I'd like to morph the job a little bit to get rid of some of the crummy stuff and take those extra hours to focus on landing grants. I've planted the seed...

Here's to a great day, everyone!

Working on losing some bloat...

newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote