View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #5
CooCooCaChoo
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi. We are similar in age, weight, life, and past history when it comes to dieting, though I've never lost 50 lbs. I can relate to how you feel. I am a few years older than you and have a toddler so, you hit home with me when you said you don't want to feel like this for the rest of your life and you want to play with your kids. I hear that! I started 2 months ago, almost exactly 2 months. Ive lost 30 lbs so far and am working out regularly. I calorie count, and have recently discovered that I think my body needs more food then I've been giving it... I was only doing 1200 a day, but about 3 weeks ago I stalled and started losing and gaining the same 3 lbs. I added about 350 more calories. At first I gained again and panicked, but I am noticing now that I have more energy and feel better than I had been so I think increasing my intake was the right thing to do.

Anyway, you are in a good place and my story above was meant to serve as a "it takes time" to figure out what's right for you kind of thing. You'll get great support and new perspectives here.
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote