Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #91  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hi all

Just an FYI that the IP P1 sheet shared was an old one (from before I started IP P1 in 2012). IP updates the sheets frequently & many coaches don't stay up-to-date

Here is a link to the most up-to-date IP P1 sheet
(and FYI, the pickles are listed on select veggies on this sheet, as well.)

A link to all of the most current sheets for Phases 1-4 is in the first post of every day's daily chat, for anyone's reference.
Just a random "thank you" Lisa for your great support, upkeep, and always sharing your expertise. You take a lot of time to research and learn about your health and never hesitate to share. I haven't forgotten my dream of a low carb cruise when I win the lottery (hey gotta have dreams!) You get the cabin closest to the massage/spa area!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Question

Just wondering if anyone eats pork rinds in phase 1 when they have the munchies.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #93  
Diane on track July 2014

OMG - Someone brought me a large coffee double cream today from Timmies. I just looked up the cals on My Fitness Pal. My usual decaf w minimal amt of milk is 22 cal. The "double cream" ended up being 180 cal! I love my Timmies coffee but I had no clue -- and usually I get an XL!
... sigh... Sorry Tim -- we can't see each other for awhile.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
Just wondering if anyone eats pork rinds in phase 1 when they have the munchies.
Not on the P1 sheet (your P1 bible!)

Not IP friendly!! Pig skins...Deep fried... TWICE to make them puffy and crispy.

Too much fat for IP.

Last edited by JLUS; 04-22-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:57 PM   #95  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
OMG - Someone brought me a large coffee double cream today from Timmies. I just looked up the cals on My Fitness Pal. My usual decaf w minimal amt of milk is 22 cal. The "double cream" ended up being 180 cal! I love my Timmies coffee but I had no clue -- and usually I get an XL!
Oh noes! Don't break up with Tim, just start drinking it black!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #96  
Diane on track July 2014

Ah Steph - you're a woman after my own heart. I expect you also have a love affair with Tim. You're right. I do usually have decaf with milk... I'll just know better than to do double cream. Yikes! Who woulda thunk a wee bit o' cream could be so.... potent
Old 04-22-2014, 10:16 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 278.3 / 156.5 / 180

Height: 5'4"

Had my official WI today. Two days early because my coach is going to be out of town for the rest of the week. 0 loss. I'm 7 weeks in, and I've lost pretty steadily throughout, so I suppose I'm due ... and I didn't gain, either, and I've been getting clues tonight that I'm retaining water. So I bet I'll be down some by Thursday; I'll just use the school scale for my number this week.

Better than a scale number: two giant trashbags full of now-too-big clothing went to Goodwill yesterday, when I clasp my hands behind my back they rest on my butt instead of in the small of my back (that one surprised me so much today that I had to do it again to check), my belt that was too small when I started is now long enough that the end gets tucked through not just the keeper but also the first belt loop, and when I get up off the floor, my knees don't hurt. I'll take those--especially that last one!--over a scale number any day!

Last edited by Fearciuil; 04-22-2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: typo & clarity
Old 04-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
You must be thinking about the Atkins plan. IP is low carb AND low fat.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #99  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Ah Steph - you're a woman after my own heart. I expect you also have a love affair with Tim. You're right. I do usually have decaf with milk... I'll just know better than to do double cream. Yikes! Who woulda thunk a wee bit o' cream could be so.... potent
Yes, Tim and I are madly in love - especially since I started IP. I rely on black coffee to supress my appetite. Luckily I have always enjoyed my coffee black but I've had to reduce how much I drink since I don't sleep well.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Stephascope & IP43: I go to McDonalds McCafe for a mid afternoon or midmorning snack which is a medium (plenty large enough 16 oz I think) Skim Latte with sugar free vanilla. That's my treat coffee since I have my regular (Mexican organic Amaretto flavour beans) black in the morning at home. I hate Tim's coffee - even though I can drink espresso black no sugar, I have to have double double in Tims. Tastes WAAAY bitter, to me. Ugh!
Only 80 cal/0 fat/13 g carbs/9 g protein in the latte. Small is even lighter if you only need a little treat 50 cal/0 fat/9 g carbs/6 g protein.

I'm in maintenance though so they fit the plan.

Liana
Old 04-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #101  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
I get my Tims black and then "cream" it with the RTD vanilla drink. (I don't count it towards my daily packets... my coach said its ok) I've gotten so used to it that I prefer it over real milk!!
Closed Thread