Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #1  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Default Love nutrisystem

I did nutrisystem 3 years ago - and I love it the way it is now. The new food is a lot better and the frozen meals are a nice throw in. Plus I know the things to steer clear of from the last time I was on it. I've been on it for most of the last month and have lost 14 lbs just from eating the plan. I'm pretty impressed, but I don't know how this would work if I had kids. My husband works late so we usually don't eat dinner together so we're used to eating separately. I was only planning to do it a few months until I got into a routine, but now I'm thinking $300/mo isn't too bad to continue to my goal weight - there was a really good 40% off deal going on.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:42 PM   #2  

Just ordered through QVC. The food is good just started so I am not sure if it works as weight loss. Will see next week. I bought a buddy coupon off ebay for .35 and will use that mid May with Costco gift card to purchase the next month. I have 20lbs to lose by end of June to fit into summer clothes! Hoping to loose a lot more.
SoccerMom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163.4/157/135

Height: 5'3

14lbs in a month is awesome! I've just started it too and I think it's great. I, too, thought about just using it to get back on track but I'm surprised how much I like it and I may continue with it too. It's so foolproof and easy lol. Good luck to you both!!
LaurieXM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 270/245/169

Height: 5'8"

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerMom14 View Post
Just ordered through QVC. The food is good just started so I am not sure if it works as weight loss. Will see next week. I bought a buddy coupon off ebay for .35 and will use that mid May with Costco gift card to purchase the next month. I have 20lbs to lose by end of June to fit into summer clothes! Hoping to loose a lot more.
I bought mine off of QVC too. I only have another week left. So far I have lost about 15 pounds on it. I was exercising a lot more than it suggested and I was getting headaches because the program just does not provide very many calories. I have not been to the gym in a week and a half but I'm still losing weight. I'm disgusted by some of the food and the shakes so I cancelled my next shipment, but I think it got me on the right track portion/veggies wise.

I think it does teach you about proper nutrition well enough to make the transition to using your own food once you quit.
AlectoFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:35 PM   #5  
Princess Melanie

S/C/G: Start 5/24/2012 198/146/140

Height: 5'5"

I just placed an order, found a SAVE30 for $30 off and did the vegaterian plan for 1 month. I am very excited. I have been doing Ideal Protein and I just dont feel like doing all the prepping and planning and all that jazz. I am looking forward to this. Please stay in touch @AlectoFury & @LaurieXM & @JollyGreenSteen19 and @SoccerMom14
princessM928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:08 AM   #6  

14 lbs!! That's great! I just started the fast 5 program last Tues. Hoping for some good results!
Puffin369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 224 / 198 / 180

Height: 5'11"

Default Update?

How are you guys doing on this?
LyseeVII is offline   Reply With Quote