Old 04-22-2014, 01:41 PM   #1  
I will do this.

Default Weekly Menu 22-29

Hi!

My name is Taylor and I have belonged to the forum for years and I have the best support and best people on here.

I am fairly new to Paleo - about 6 weeks but I have lost 20 pounds and feel pretty dang good. I am just looking for an online community for support.

I also like writing my daily menus and I was on the Whole30 forum but found everyone cold and distant -- so I am here

Anyone can join - I would love it if you did.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, spinach and left over sweet potato mash

Lunch: Chicken salad, nuts, olives, avacado, aparagus. Olive oil

Kombucha

Dinner: Spagetti squash, mild italian sausage, broccoli

Mostly I eat whole30 but I do enjoy some grass fed butter or an iced americano with half and half from time to time.

I also made a primal carrot cake for easter and ate a piece yesterday around 8pm. And then went out to dinner and ate hot wings with a wedge salad.

It wasn't the greatest day yesterday -- and while it could have been worse I know I needed go get on here for some extra support.

Hope I get some people sharing their daily menus with me.

OH! And I went to the Dr. yesterday and I had "perfect" blood pressure after eating bacon pretty much everyday for 6 weeks. I'd call that a win!

Last edited by Taylor86; 04-22-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #2  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Hi Taylor! I'm not Paleo but I am low carb, wheat free. I have lost almost 16 lbs one month in, have seen my glucose results improve, had lower blood pressure and lost 2 inches off my waist so far. Amazing, isn't it? For me it seems to work best if I stick to a mostly boring routine at breakfast and lunch and exercise my creativity with dinner. Lunch is usually related to whatever the leftovers have been. Breakfast is an omelet with cheese and sausage.

Last edited by Shannonsnail; 04-24-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'3.5''

HI I'm Marie. Also not strictly Paleo. More of a work in progress I think. I skip breakfast except for coffee W/ 1/2 & 1/2. At noon I usually have a veggie omelette...w/cheese fried in butter or coconut oil. That's it till 5 or 6 when I have plain kefir, and a large green salad with olives, nuts, flax meal, olive oil and vinegar and 1/2 orange. Next I have a protein, lots of LC vegie, and sometimes a small portion of potato or 1/2 C. whole Grain. Last nite it was spaghetti squash with tomato and beef. Dessert lately consists of Greek yogurt and berries and 2 squares of dark chocolate..sometimes/ with a bit of fresh grated coconut.
marigrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Hi

I'm pretty hard core Paleo these days, although I have come to paleo from years of whole-foods low carb (primal, basically).

I did a month of AIP in March (and a W30 but that was easy next to AIP) and this month I'm starting AIP reintroductions and have moved to Wahls Paleo Plus.

I have recently reintroduced high quality butter and coffee, so this week I'm back to breakfast of only bulletproof coffee (MCT + butter).

Lunch is always leftovers, although I do make crackslaw just to have around for lunches quite a bit. (crackslaw.com) And bone broth soup, which I have either at dinner or lunch.

Dinner is some kind of protein plus veggies. Last night was steak and beet greens and mushrooms. Tonight will be more of the same, since I'd planned for my husband to eat with me and he ended up eating on the train (and he's not home tonight).
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote