View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #116

S/C/G: 163/135/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 53 yrs old

Cute new do, Bobbi!

Well, I have had a winning streak at all kinds of contests, etc. this past week... including a mini makeover and photo session at my local Pharmasave (Canadian Drug Store/Pharmacy) photo department. I'm looking forward to that - I must use it within 2 weeks. On the other hand, I keep winning chocolate - twice on Safeway Grocery pull tab contests and also at the pharmacy (a huge Maxi Kinder Surprise Egg - over 100 grams), and a Lindt Dark Chocolate & Blackcurrant bar (100g). I also won a $5.00 gift card. When I was younger, my co-workers used to tease me because I didn't buy lottery tickets when they all pooled money for the office tickets. They always said they should rub my belly for luck (like a buddha, I guess ). My husband & I are only allowed to win every 60 days on our local radio station because I used to win so often - something every week like concert tickets, meals out, movies, etc.

New photo with my weight loss pounds - I have a new camera and the gal that took it for me didn't quite have the best angle - makes my legs look shorter than they are, but whatever.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0016 (417x640).jpg (19.6 KB, 9 views)

Maintenance since March 5, 2014