Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-16-2014, 09:56 AM   #1  

Default Heyheyhey Everyone!

Hello,
My name is Lindsay I am 22 and from the east coast I know exactly why I am fat - I LOVE FOOD... more specifically processed, sugary, carby, cheesy, creamy, fat laddened food... But I am slowly working on changing my lifestyle to be more active and I am switching to a more protein rich diet. My largest weight is 200, but right now I am 186... I got down those pounds by using herbalife and working out about 3-5x a week. I fell off the band wagon this week so I am joining for some extra motivation and to get some healthy recipes. I am going on a cruise in August and I want to be down to 150 and I want to be down to 120 in June of 2015 for my wedding

What are your biggest motivations and what do you do to crawl up the bandwagon again?
healthybride2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:32 PM   #2  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Lindsay! Welcome!

Many congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I too am so guilty of loving all the bad foods that I am not supposed to love.
What has helped me so far is the diet plan I chose. I am on Weight Watchers, which allows me to have some goodies once in a while as long as I control the portions. I never feel deprived on Weight Watchers.

To keep you motivated, just think of the most amazing wedding dress in the world and how beautiful you will look in it. By the way, you will look beautiful no matter what your scale says.

I hope you enjoy all of your journeys: weight loss, the cruise and your new life with your groom! This is a very exciting time in your life so celebrate it all!
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #3  
Health is my mission!

S/C/G: 160/158/145

Height: 5'9"

Default Loving it!

I just joined and I read the intro post by Lindsay and the welcome post by "Doing my best' and it just makes me feel like I am in the right place.

I am happy to be here and hope to lend and receive support where needed.

Sending my best wishes to everyone on reaching their goals.
Brandolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:37 PM   #4  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Brandolina! Welcome to 3FCs!

This is absolutely the best place for support, insight and so much great information. I think you are going make some wonderful friends here!

I am wishing you all the best on your journey!

Last edited by doingmybest; 04-17-2014 at 03:48 PM.
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote