View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 08:27 AM   #5
sunflwr816

S/C/G: 170/166/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
sunflwr816 - Is that a new pic? You look gorgeous! And congrats on the loss!

We're bbqing on Sunday - supposed to be about 70 and sunny. I love nice relaxing Sundays! This was a terribly busy week and I'm looking forward to just puttering around.

Has the new puppy acclimated? Puppies are so much fun, but so active! We considered a puppy when we realized our dog needed a "buddy" several years ago when both dh and I were out of the house all day but I didn't think it was good to get a puppy without having time to really train it so we ended up with a kitten - who now believes he is a dog since he and the dog are best friends.
Thank you, you're too sweet! Yes this picture was from my cousin's wedding 2 weeks ago...we had such a fun night.

It's amazing how much the weather will affect my mood. I feel so much happier and full of life with this sunshine and mild temperatures. Seeing buds come up in our garden and buying tulips for around the house is such a mood lifter!

And thanks for asking about the pup, he is doing great! It's been a little tricky with going back to work and trying to find family members/friends to stop by and let him out and walk him (he's too small for puppy daycare since he's not completely vaccinated). He has him moments (sharp teeth, ouch!) but overall he's such a sweet little guy and life is a lot more interesting with him around
That is SO cute about the kitten (now cat) and your dog...I love when dogs and cats are best buds!!!

Here's a picture of Miles from yesterday on our walk to the beach!Image 6.jpg

WI 1: