View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #81
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig View Post
Cool NSV for me. I love the Seattle Mariners, always have. I was at the game last year when they put Ken Griffey Jr (one of my favorite all time players) in the Mariner Hall of Fame. That weekend I bought myself a Griffey Jersey but I purposely bought it way too small for me at the time and it looked ridiculous. Wanted to help use it as motivation. I'm traveling to Seattle this weekend to watch my first game of the season and I tried it on last night and it fit comfortably, if anything it was a little big! Now to just avoid the beer and hot dogs and nachos and popcorn and peanuts and sunflower seeds and clam chowder and garlic fries and every other delicious stupid thing that will be eaten around me at the game!
Jig - I'm having the same problem with all my Ms gear! My first game this year isn't until the end of the month but nothing fits me except my lucky hat (which wasn't so lucky last year). Guess I could wear my Seahawks jerseys.

I just take my food with me for the game - easier to keep me out of the food areas.

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn