Old 04-07-2014, 02:47 PM   #1  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 254.4/233.0/140

Height: 5'5

Question I think I can. Can I?

I hope I am not the only one who feels this way at times.
most days I know I can do this. Lose all this weight. Then others I am not so sure if it's in me. I've been trying off and on since August 2013 and have only lost 21lbs. I know I should be proud but I still have a long road. Does anyone else feel like this?
butterflygirljb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

ME ME ME!!! There are times when I am totally motivated and sure I will be getting there soon..and there are times when I feel I am destined to remain fat for the rest of my life. And you are right, you should be very proud of yourself. 21 lbs is not easy to lose. I have been trying since more than a year and I am still proud of where I am today (at least most of the times). You can do it

Last edited by appyfizz; 04-07-2014 at 03:11 PM.
appyfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #3  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 254.4/233.0/140

Height: 5'5

Thank you. So so much. I thought I was alone. Today is just a bad day I guess . The scale is finally moving down again but I can't stop looking at the big number. I'm setting five pound goals and it helps a lot. But I'm just inpatient I think. Btw congratulations on the weight loss.
butterflygirljb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

Height: 5'4"

Yes I feel that way too! But you should be PROUD 21 pounds is a good amount to lose!! Here's a little happy dance for you!

What do you feel the struggle is?

For me - I tend to fall off easily and motivation can be hard to find at times too!

Do you pick a goal date? A goal reward (besides food)? What about a jar that you throw in a dollar for every workout? Every Pound? Something like that!

I am here for your girl! We can BOTH do this!!
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:21 PM   #5  

I feel this way sometimes too! 21lbs is great! I am really looking forward to the 20lbs lost milestone but it will be a couple months before I get there I think.
I like the goal reward ideas! When I hit 25lbs lost(9 lbs to go) I plan to buy myself a new pair of jeans or shorts.
Stars0245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:51 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

I also feel like this every so often. You are definitely NOT alone! I think it because while it takes me so much to lose weight, it takes NOTHING for me to gain weight back. Buuuut I'm not gonna give up, and I know you won't because you CAN do it! We're in this journey together
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:52 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 191/175/140

Height: 5ft 6"

Ive felt like this for 4 weeks now. I done so well but really must find a way to get back on the wagon!!!

xx
DaisySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 366/328/143

Height: 5'6"

There are some days where all I want to do is eat all of the bad food. I am only at the beginning of my third week and have SO MUCH still to go. It is really tough.
Whenever I feel myself wanting to slip, I jump online to this board or text one of my friends. I know that by being accountable to others, it will make me be stricter with myself. Once the craving has passed, it is easier to move along.
Atalanta83 is offline   Reply With Quote