Old 04-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Supplements

So I am begining on my own this weekend. I have some left over supps and I called a center to see what they recomend... The big 3: Corti-trim, MRC6, All Day Weight Loss and MSM for my joints. I just can't spend the money on the center right now... I have some left overs but I am wondering what other people use that you can buy anywhere??? Any help is appreciated!!!

daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #2  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

I buy MSM from the Vitamin Shoppe. I don't know about substitutes for the others....
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

MRC - 6 is just vitamin B-6. I take B-6 and B-12 along with a high dose Vit-D.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

Do the supplements make a huge difference? I am wrapping up pre-con tomorrow and going to the class to get my first menu, and I'm kind of expecting the hard sell on the supplements.
beachrunner695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #5  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachrunner695 View Post
Do the supplements make a huge difference? I am wrapping up pre-con tomorrow and going to the class to get my first menu, and I'm kind of expecting the hard sell on the supplements.
Beachrunner695:
First and most important you have to do the HNS protein drinks which is part of the menu.
2.) A lot of members have not used the supplements
3.) This is my second go around and I do highly recommend their EFA oil, total woman oil, multi vitamin, my hair and nails grow like crazy and the total woman helps me sleep
4.) I take the MRC-6 and the inches fall off of me
5.) I take the cortitrim because it helps me with my stress at work
6.) They have a new item out called raspberry ketones and I love love love it

So all in all it's mainly up to you and my center doesn't pressure me into taking anything, they do highly recommend the EFA, total woman and multi vitamin.

Goodluck
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

I take the big 3 which is Cortitrim, Phentratrim and MRC6, total woman multi vitamin, essential fatty acids, internal cleanse, essential trace minerals and glucose formula. I take the glucose formula because I am insulin resistant. I had the hormone test because I am post menopausal. My estrogen level came back FLAT. I have none. The glucose is suppose to help with that. There whole program is based on your body being in balance. I also take the total woman oil to help with the hormones.
It does seem a bit extreme but I have hope for the first time in a long time that I will be able to lose this weight and keep it off this time. I have lost 18 lbs but 34 inches over all. My center measures everywhere. Lol. My body and well being are worth every penny.
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:06 AM   #7  
FROSTICE

S/C/G: 176lbs/165lbs/160lbs

Height: 5'10"

Hi Daizy,

I hear ya! The expenses are excruciating! Sorry,I don't know of any better alternatives but I'm sure there are some out there. My success was greatest using MRC products so I order in bulk to get the discount, get SUPER focused on reaching my goal ASAP so as to eliminate that expense.

As I stated in my last post on your other thread, I'm doing it with my wife and I like to frame it in a friendly competition. As a suggestion, if you are married, have a significant other, close friend to do the program with may make it faster and easier. That's what works for me. I wish you WELL in your worthy pursuit. Judging by your scale above, you're almost there!!�������� Best to you!
frostice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #8  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

When I did this diet two years ago I bought a few of their HNSs but told them I buy Syntrax protein powder in bulk and also ordered the larger containers online. They had me sign a waiver that the weight loss couldn't be guaranteed but that was ok by me. I lost 35 lbs and gained muscle.
Hopefully when I rejoin in a few weeks they won't hard sell me but I know they will
The best support is all of you on these boards sharing ideas and motivating everyone!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:08 AM   #9  
[url=http://www.myfitness

S/C/G: 278/268/199

Height: 5'6

Hello all, I am currently winding down my first bottle of Corti-trim. Has anyone replaced the Corti-trim with MRC-6 and noticed any real differences?
bran g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:24 AM   #10  

Hello Everyone, I am in the first week. I started last Friday. I woke up this morning with a rash all over my body. Has any one ever had this happen?
I have started the Big 3 and the all day weight loss.
Rburk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #11  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran g View Post
Hello all, I am currently winding down my first bottle of Corti-trim. Has anyone replaced the Corti-trim with MRC-6 and noticed any real differences?
The corti-trim helped me with my stress, but the MRC was a huge help in losing inches faster. I took both
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:16 AM   #12  

I would ask them about the rash-- do you have any allergies? like to shellfish? I bet you are allergic to an ingredient.
tennesseemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #13  

Height: 5'5"

I'm on my own too.

I'm taking Kryll, BComplex, Biotin, 5HTP

BUT you must NEVER do without the HNS. Those make ALL the difference in the world. For me anyways.

So...How's it going so far, for you?
discoverjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:29 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 236/173/125

Height: 5"3

So for corti-trim you can use any kind of tonalin cla which is what i did... and some health stores office buy one get one free... Mrc6 you can buy it offline cheaper and half the price the name would be klb6 or klb5 but if you get the klb5 just buy B6
SatinDoll is offline   Reply With Quote