Old 03-31-2014, 05:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 147/118

Height: 5

Default Dream dress? Check. Dream body? Not so much.

Hello everyone.

So this is scary I am getting married this July 4th.
Just 3 months to go and I have had this realization that I wont be able to get my perfect picture in my perfect dress.

I am happy with the way I am. But I am GIRL who dreamed of this day since she was a kid.
I wanna lose about 10 lbs in 3 months. I know it doesn't seem reasonable.

But i wanna lose them in a healthy fashion, not just for the wedding.
I am welcome to all tips on weight loss OR toning figure in short span of time.
(I have a little uneven figure, so if not weight loss, toning could help.)

Love
Crazy Bride
matherleey611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:56 PM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

I think so many of us have this image of what a bride should look like that is great for photos, but very unrealistic for a real human being. AND we are our own worst critics. While everyone may think we look great. We will be the ones saying, "Oh my gosh, don't you see this pooch?"

And... yes... strength training will do the most for you in getting the body look you want. Diet cannot do it alone.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/178/119

Height: 5"1

Congratulations on getting married. It looks like you have made a lot of progress already I've only just started loosing wiehgt mysef so I don't have much to say except I think even if you lost a 1lb a week you would reach your goal. Also, if you haven't already, the Bikini Ready Challenge is running from now until just after your wedding date so you could come on over to that thread and get extra encouragement.

I'm sorry that that is not very helpful though but GOOD LUCK. And I'm sure, even if you aren't your 'perfect' body size, you will still have a beautiful day.

Last edited by angelicus; 03-31-2014 at 06:04 PM.
angelicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #4  
Beach Enthusiast

S/C/G: 141(64kg)/141(64kg)/110(50kg)

Height: 155cm

hi! first of all 10lbs in 3 month is very very reasonable.

I was trying to lose 10lbs each month or so, and because of my weekend binge, monthly period binge, and only 3 exercises a week, I only managed to lose 10lbs in 2 months.

All you need is a healthy diet (maybe cutting some fats and soda, eating more veggies and fruits) and more exercises (cardio and strength. You better lift some weight or squats or anything to tone your muscle; you don't wanna look flabby in your dress)

Check out blogilates.com, you can get various kind of work-out plan with videos you can stream right away, meal plans, and bunch of fun recipes. It's all free and more importantly FUN!

Good luck!
yohasoy is offline   Reply With Quote