Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #61  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

It's still not been a good week. Yesterday was not a total failure though. It's scary to go into see it, eat it, mode. I'm trying to decide whether or not to weigh in this morning. I know I should but .......! I may just ask them not to tell me how much I've gained. Still deciding.

I'm shooting for a POP day today. No junk. No skipping tracking.

Looks like this morning is our last bitter cold one. 15 at 7 AM but shooting up into the 40's today and 50's tomorrow. Time to grab the scooper and get out in the yard to pick up presents from the dog that got snowed on before I could get to them. It shouldn't be too bad though. I was good about keeping up over the Winter but there are always a few that get missed.

Looking forward to seeing a crocus or two soon.

Hope you are all doing well. Angela, drink that water! Deb, I'm glad DH's tests were okay. Maybe you've been holding on to pounds because you were worried. I'm sure you'll be headed back down again very soon.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 AM   #62  

Height: 5'7"

Scales are down 2lbs from my high this yr.
I am looking forward to a weekend at home with no grand babies. I have a lot of things I need to catch up on.
I know I have spent way to much time sitting this winter. I was sick with the crud for over a month and didn't move about much. Hubby and I have started our DVD again. Walking a mile sure proves how fast you can get out of shape. Hoping to do 2 miles by the end of next wk.

We will eat a meal out each weekend but try and keep it op or close !

I am starting on some serious deep cleaning and decluttering. I am hoping to get my house under control because we are thinking of moving in a few yrs. We have lived here for 23 yrs and collected to much stuff.
Hoping to get it where packing would be easy!

Thinking of starting some daily exercises indoor besides walking. Guess I will go and look at Pinterest.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #63  

I went to my WW meeting yesterday. If I didn't I knew I'd still be pigging out. Not surprised that the scale went up. I was POP yesterday!!! WooHoo!

I heard it raining last night and hoped the snow and ice would be gone this morning. No such luck. It's still there!
Old 03-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #64  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Hey all, hanging in here. Got a head cold and cough though... thought I was going to make it through the winter without one. I can't take cold medicine, so I just have to snuffle and blow until it goes away... this is day 3, so I'm hoping I'm half way through.

Woo-hoo for getting back on track, Judy.

Deb, so glad DH's numbers were good.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:28 AM   #65  

Angela-why can't you take cold meds? I am not suppost to take a decongestant but can take ones without it. Can you use Vicks. It does help !hope the cold leaves quickly!!
Well it's sat and I still have no grandkids. I really wish it wasn't raining here. I like to clean house with the sun shining. We may go look at beds today. I dread the process of getting rid of our waterbed.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:25 AM   #66  

POP 2 in a row! Feeling good.

Going to put on my mud boots this afternoon and, now that 95% of the snow is melted, finish scooping up after the dog. There's not a lot - thank heavens! We're expecting up to 2" rain and/or 4" wet snow overnight tonight. We don't need either.

Gotta get going. Have a great Saturday!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:59 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Here I am slinking back - life is just crazy and I plan every single day to get here. The new schedule is truly a life change along with traffic stress I have never had in my work life. There really is a positive in all of this - I have no idea where the vending machines are at the new facility with a commitment to myself not to find them. I am taking a POP lunch every day which is helping me hold my own on the scale.

We leave for Hawaii on Thursday and between DH and I we didn't lose the 40 lbs we said we would - but I am down about 15 so that's something. I'm looking forward to an active trip and coming home without any extra weight after I lose the long flight water weight - wouldn't it be great if I came home less!

I think of you all each day - I need to get here to post each day!

Let's do this!
Old 03-30-2014, 04:20 PM   #68  

We've missed you Carol!

Enjoy the Islands and tell us all about it when you get back. 15 lbs plus taking your lunch is something to be proud of.

POP yesterday. I already know today isn't going in the right direction. Don't know if I have enough points to even come close.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #69  

We should have beautiful weAther today. I plan to have the kids outside playing. I broke down and ordered some 2x Capri and tshirts. My 1x just don't fit right any more. I always do better when I look good.
Heading to pick out a matress for our room today. I need to work on getting it painted and ready.

I started vitamins and find I'm starving. Not sure if it's related but sure don't like it!!!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:09 PM   #70  

Totally POP today and proud of myself for dragging myself back OP. I'll be outdoors most of the day tomorrow so I think I'll pack up a lunch and snacks to go tonight so I don't have any excuses tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #71  

STOP

See you at #320!
Closed Thread