Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 12:23 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Smile Thursday Weigh-in Results for Janaury

Here we go again!!!!!
If you want to come join our happy group, you are welcome. We don't all weigh on Thursdays anymore. We're a very supportive, fun group and wish you to join us.

I've been on the WW Fast Track program for 5 days now. I weighed on my scales this morning and was down 3 pounds!!!!!
Am I excited!!!!!!! A loss like this gives me will-power to continue.
How is everyone else doing?????
Tina
Old 01-07-2004, 08:54 PM   #2  

Hooray for 3 pounds!! The WW fasttrack must really be working for you Tina. Keep it up!!!!

I started the SBD on Dec. 29. I am down 5 pounds and am thrilled by that. I haven't been hungry. My main goal right now is to get the glucose level down. If it isn't down when I retest in Feb., the doctor is saying that I am diabetic. I don't want that.

My plans one of these days is to journal again. I keep saying that, and then I don't do it. I still believe that WW is a fantastic program and it works. Right now though, I feel like cutting back on the carbs because of the sugar is the way for me to go.

Good luck to everyone!!
Old 01-07-2004, 10:47 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations, Tammy!!!
Losing 5 pounds is awesome. Keep it up.

I know that if I journal, I'll lose weight. this time, I'm journaling plus using the Fast Track. I actually looki forward to writing everything down.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:27 PM   #4  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats to all who lost. I went to WI for the first time in 2 weeks. We didn't WI for the 2 holidays. I was up 4.5 unfortunately. I figured I had gained but was surprized that it was that much. Oh well, I got my fast track today and I am back OP for the last few days so onward and downward! HOpe everyone else had good luck. Have a great week end....Sis
Old 01-09-2004, 11:48 AM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Sis, don't worry about that gain. You will love the Fast Track program and will start losing quickly.
I am now down 5 pounds from when I started Fast Track.
I'm soooooo excited and I feel so much better getting rid of those pounds.

Hope our other members will find out e-mail notes aren't going out.

Tina
Old 01-11-2004, 03:53 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Hey Sis
Come on over to the chatters thread and post.
You do not have to submit a photo.

I'm trying to get them back online (the photos that is).
Now, if anyone would like to put a photo on the thread, I'd love to "see" you.

I couldn't wait to tell everyone----this morning, I got to wear my black skirt to church. That thing had gotten so tight. Now, I can wear it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina
Old 01-11-2004, 04:09 PM   #7  

Woo Hoo to the black skirt! Way to go!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:55 AM   #8  

Weighed this morning. Down 2 from last Thursday, but that's what I was on Sunday when I snuck a peak. Thought maybe I'd be down some more, but TOM is on its way.

I feel like I've been doing awesome on the food. Doing great watching the carb intake. I'm going to my aunt's house on Sat. morning, and she's going to check my sugar level with her little thingy. She's diabetic. Hopefully it is down from the 130 in December. If not, I'll be very disappointed since I feel like I've really been watching.

Hope the rest of you have a great weigh-in!
Old 01-15-2004, 09:08 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Today's our "post day."
Tammy, congratulations on losing another 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!
Were you able to drink much water and exercise this week? I'm trying to think of reasons the scale hasn't moved since Sunday.

I'm down another pound. Boy, am I surprised because Tina was a bad girl yesterday. I know, I know, we shouldn't say that. It's just that I had lunch with my son and ate 2 pieces of Domino pizza. (It wasn't even that good but I ate it.) Then, I had a Milky Way bar.
I tried to do the right thing by only eating 0 pt. veggies and a green salad last night. Oh well. I'm still going in the right direction.

Susan, Sis, Dee, Maureen, Floodie, Kady, Happy Dot Dance, EVERYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED IN AWHILE (forgive my shouting), please talk to us.

Have a great day,
Tina
Old 01-15-2004, 02:20 PM   #10  
Divine Gal

Hello Ladies

Been a long time since I been here but i thought I would come in and tell ya I started meetings now.
My WI is 302.6 but i do have to say at least i didn't put the whole 30 I lost back on.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:00 PM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Lynnie,
Welcome!!!!! I'm so glad you started going to WW meetings. They always give lots of support and you find so many others are having the same problems. (Maybe problems isn't the best word----how about issues.)

I hope everyone has had a good day and will let us know what's going on.

Tina
Old 01-15-2004, 07:23 PM   #12  
Divine Gal

Thanks Tina; it good to be back...
Old 01-15-2004, 08:44 PM   #13  

Lynnie, your Val. Day challenge sounds very doable!! Good luck! I think setting smaller goals like that is what I need to do. Right now my goal is to get my glucose level lowered when it is tested next month.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:56 PM   #14  
Divine Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
Lynnie, your Val. Day challenge sounds very doable!! Good luck! I think setting smaller goals like that is what I need to do. Right now my goal is to get my glucose level lowered when it is tested next month.

i think so too... I have found that if I set a goal to high I get overwhelmed and end up eating. GL in getting your glucose level lower.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:46 PM   #15  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Well, yesterday my scale said I was down 2 of the 4.5 lbs I had gained over the holidays. BUT, today it only showed. .5 down. I think I will take yesterdays since that was my official WI day. I have decided not to rejoin till after the winter. I hate driving on bad roads and now I don't get out of work till late in the afternoon. I will do what I did last year and rejoin in the spring when the weather is better. Of course that doesn't mean I will quit the program. Its my lifestyle now, not a diet. I just have to get more determined than ever if I am going to do it at home. I just can't see paying so much and just going up and down the same 3 or 4 lbs over and over. I have to get my motivation going. But I won't give up. Hope everyone else had good luck this week. Have a GREAT weekend.....Sis
Closed Thread