Old 03-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #1  

Post i am about to start.....

i am about to start and I don't understand this. please explain to me. what do I eat during the day? for breakfast what do I have? for lunch, snack and dinner. when do I use one of the product food? explain please! this is complicated.
3mily453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mily453 View Post
i am about to start and I don't understand this. please explain to me. what do I eat during the day? for breakfast what do I have? for lunch, snack and dinner. when do I use one of the product food? explain please! this is complicated.
Are you working with a coach? If so, then ALL will be explained at your initial consultation so don't worry. If after your consultation you have questions (and you probably will) come to the Daily Chat thread and ask there ... You will get lots of answers!

If you are doing this without a coach, then you need to READ READ READ just about everything on this board!! Start with the first post in the Daily Chat thread and get the link there for the Phase 1 Protocol sheet ... It will answer the questions you just posted. FYI - if you just follow that sheet IP is VERY SIMPLE really!

If no coach - you aren't,t ready to start until you read/understand that protocol sheet!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Last edited by JLUS; 03-23-2014 at 07:51 PM.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

3 packets (only 1 restricted per day) 4 cups of veggies, 8 oz of meat, salt, oil, water, lettuce.

All portions and types of meat/veggies are laid out on the P1 sheet in the stickies.

Good luck!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote