General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-19-2014, 06:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Talking any Doctor who fans out there? Allon-sy!

Calling all BBC geeks! (its good being a geek isn't it? I love it! The TV is better!)

I am currently going through serious dw withdrawal, can't wait for season 8, and a new doctor. So, first question, who is your doctor? Second question, favorite episode?

for me its most definitely 10. The episode is harder, but I would have to say its between blink and silence in the library.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #2  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I honestly think I loved 10 and 11 equally. 12 is going to have to work pretty hard to win me.

I liked the special they did with both of them, but I think my favorite episode is probably the first one with 11 and Amy. "Fish Fingers and Custard!"

On that note, I really miss Amy Pond.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:11 PM   #3  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

My favorite was 9, honestly. I liked his personality. I am really looking forward to seeing 12. I think he's going to be sarcastic, which is always fun. I think we'll definately be seeing more of River as well.

I don't have a favorite episode, really. I did love the ones about Van Gogh and Nightmare in Silver (Mr. Clever).
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Pant Size 12/6/4

Height: 5'2"

10 is my Doctor. But I like them all for different reasons. Really looking forward to seeing capaldi in action!
Harriette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #5  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I love them all, but I think 10 is my favorite. I also miss the Ponds!

I can't think of a favorite episode, they are all so great! Looking forward to new season so much.
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #6  
High Fat/Low Carb=Happy!

Height: 5'9" Age: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiojane View Post
I honestly think I loved 10 and 11 equally. 12 is going to have to work pretty hard to win me.

I liked the special they did with both of them, but I think my favorite episode is probably the first one with 11 and Amy. "Fish Fingers and Custard!"

On that note, I really miss Amy Pond.
Karen Gillan is starring in the movie Oculus which is going to be released next month.
ReNew Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #7  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Karen Gillian is also in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

I miss the ponds as well. It was pretty entertaining seeing how many times Moffat could kill off Rory and bring him back. And I just miss how wonderful Amy and Rory were together. I am honestly worried that we wont get more time with River. I love her character SO much, and It would be horrible not to see her again. Steven Moffat has a horrible habit of ending people's favorite characters in horrible ways. He said (about Catherine Tate as Donna) that that was the worst thing he could imagine happening to Donna, so he had to do it. Awful!

This is also just so true:

Steven Moffat, Joss Whedon, and George RR Martin walk into a bar... and everyone you have ever loved dies.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote