Old 03-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 191.6/191.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Headaches

Hi Everyone, I just started IP yesterday and have been feeling bad since. I feel as though most of it allergy related due to spring, but, I have seen something on here about headaches. Can someone tell me how long they last and if you felt bad when you first started?
Janelstpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Felt terrible for about two weeks. Others feel better more quickly. For me it was a combo of starting IP and not drinking coke. Be sure to drink all of your water and eat your salt. Some people drink the salt in water or lick it off their hand, it helps with the headache. It does get better. The IP journey has definitely been worth the discomfort of the first days. Good Luck
Slipfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #3  
Started IP on 3/1/2014

S/C/G: 237.5/207.5/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelstpe View Post
Hi Everyone, I just started IP yesterday and have been feeling bad since. I feel as though most of it allergy related due to spring, but, I have seen something on here about headaches. Can someone tell me how long they last and if you felt bad when you first started?
Make sure you are getting enough salt... it really helps with the headaches! Also, make sure you are drinking tons of water, because that helps as well.

I felt very tired during my first and second week. I am on my third week and I have a lot more energy I've also started walking after work, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Stick with it, and you will feel great! Especially after losing pounds and inches!!

Last edited by karkrazy13; 03-18-2014 at 10:15 PM.
karkrazy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 191.6/191.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the replies! I'm loving the diet, it's taking a little getting used to, but I'm doing fine so far. Hoping to feel better soon! I have been using sea salt and drinking a ton of water, so hopefully it will pass soon!
Janelstpe is offline   Reply With Quote