Old 03-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/214/140

Height: 5'4

Default New here again!

I was a member of the 100 pound club back in 2008. I introduced myself on the introductions page but I thought I would here as well since this is where I belong.

I can't remember my original screen name so I had to start a new one. I was here in 2008 and had lost 72 pounds! I dislocated my knee and could not exercise for a while so slowly but surely I gained all the weight back plus some. After the first 10 pounds came back, I got depressed about it and gave up. It's took me a few years to get my mind back together again. But I started back at the first of this year and so far have lost 22 pounds which I am proud of. I am so glad to be back here again with all the support! I have been doing it on my own since I started and all has been well but last week when I got my period, the scale showed an increase of 5 pounds which freaked me out. I knew it was normal but I still went through all these crazy emotions! I just waited it out and the 5 pounds left along with a few extra pounds. It was then that I decided that I needed to come back here for support.

I am doing weight watchers like last time but instead of going to meetings, I am doing it myself. I have my own ww system and am going by the old points system that I used last time since I know it's do-able and it works!
samcrokitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #3  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome back! You've got a great restart under your belt . . . keep it up!
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #4  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Back! You're doing great!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

back!! on your 22 Lbs lost so far!! Awesome start!! Keep it up and good luck with your continue efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote