Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-08-2014, 12:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: see ticker (in kg)

Height: 6' 3"

Default Old Friends

So i just moved back on campus for my third year of university. I decided to start loosing weight at the end of my first year of University after i moved back home. Because i knew i wasn't going to see a lot of people i lived with in my first year for all of last year, one of my goals was to freak them out with my weight loss.

I've just finished up my first week of uni and have ran into a few of them and have gotten great reactions. Two of the people from my first year live in the same building with me and they gave the best reaction. Our dorm went out for a diner last Sunday and i was having a nice conversation with one of the people from first year for about 30 minutes, before the second person looked at me and said "Am i looking at who i think I am?" of course i said yes and she started freaking out, but then it was even better because they told the other who i was and they literally couldn't believe it even when i showed them my drivers license. It's great how much i have changed since then and still so hard for me to believe has happened, I still have a few more people from my first year to see and hopefully it will help me begin to see what they all see so clearly.
ShrinkingStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 105kg/103kg/60kg

Height: 1.60m

That must have felt amazing! I can't wait until it happens to me too
JamieToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

That's awesome, congratulations. It must have felt great
ILoveVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:37 AM   #4  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 176/176/145

Height: 5'3"

Oh my gosh, what a lovely reaction to get from your friends! Congrats on your success, ShrinkingStudent.
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Sounds like fun! Congratulations!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #6  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Awesome!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote