View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #4
cottagebythesea

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning.

It's sounds like you're keeping yourself busy, Ruth, and I hope you have a good day. BTW, I'd start thawing that turkey in the fridge today, since it's so big. Has the sap starting running yet up there?

Cyndi, I'm a big fan of cauliflower crust pizza, too. Do you have a link for that sturdier crust recipe? A pizza crust that you can actually pick up would be perfect! Yes, I was just thinking as I was getting ready this morning with the sun starting to peek over the horizon that tomorrow I'll be getting up in the dark again. But I wouldn't trade that for the extra hour of daylight at the end of the day!

This headcold is making my life miserable, although I've been trying to ignore it and carry on as usual. I've been taking something so I can sleep at night, but this morning my head is pounding and I've woken up the entire household with my coughing. I should probably stay home today and baby myself under a blanket on the couch all day, but it's hard when I think of so many things I should be doing.