Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 08:08 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Thank you. Going to try that recipe tonight!!!
No clue what a whoopie pan is LOL I'll stop by BBB today. I need non restricted treats. I can't get the IP brownies;( I over eat them!! Those and the wafers. I bake about 4 dozen muffins a week. They really help me stay on target. I make them with the wild berry yogurt and oatmeal for 1/2 restricted and with the crispy cereal for non restricted. I make them for a friend even though she's on maintenance she still eats them
With all you have written sounds like I need to make a trip to trader joes for sure now!!!! Yes it does take us all supporting each other. Last month my friend and I got together with some folks from PA who are also on IP and we all shared a recipe. I got an awesome potato salad made with cauliflower out of it that I love!!! And a soup recipe I wanna try!! We are suppose to get together again.

It's harder now for me because the friend I was doing this with is in maintenance. So we are eating differently. She hates being in maintenance without me also and finds it hard to eat healthy and on target. She does more the yo yo thing. Doing Phase 1 a couple days a week. I have another 20 lbs or so depending. I haven't really decided.
I agree support is always the most important ingredient to success!!

Ps. The cheese is "Go Veggie" brand. It is a soy based product. I've been using it from the start in August. When I asked my coach she said as long as I have weight loss success it was fine and that some of her other IPers had used it without issue. I'm looking at this as a life change so I do not adhere to every single directive I did from August through October and lost 3 to 4 ever week!! but then ended up in the hospital with a bowel obstruction(((((NOT CAUSED BY IP)))) old scar tissue from 2002, as I got smaller it moved around. That's why when I went back on in January I decided to eat more so I only lose 2 lbs a week. This is my minds way of rationalizing it and not being scared to be on the diet lol. I've lost 12 lbs in 2 months a lot slower then I'd like but smarter I think

Thank you for sharing with me !!!!! Really enjoying the conversation!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #32  

Cauli potato salad recipe is in our recipe thread.

My favorite muffin recipe is the zucchini/pudding mix recipe (also in Recipes #4 - link in first post of every day's daily thread).

there is no way I'd have been successful on IP without the recipes.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #33  

Hello Lisa, thank you, I'm sure the recipe is somewhere in the pages of recipes. Im very grateful for them and have enjoyed and shared many of them. Rainbows wonderful ideas and recipes are awesome!!! I have to thank you for many pages of encouragment you've written. i know that you prefer everyone stick with the recipe link when sharing any recipe. However food being something that feeds our emotions, which is what brings us all here, sometimes when a recipe is presented in a conversation or in a personal interation that impresses you in a way that simply reading the recipe does not! And you may find you like a recipe you might never have tried just reading it, because it has been presented in a personal interaction with another. Food is so emotional, don't you agree?
What part of St louis are you from?
Old 03-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Hello Lisa, thank you, I'm sure the recipe is somewhere in the pages of recipes. Im very grateful for them and have enjoyed and shared many of them. Rainbows wonderful ideas and recipes are awesome!!! I have to thank you for many pages of encouragment you've written. i know that you prefer everyone stick with the recipe link when sharing any recipe. However food being something that feeds our emotions, which is what brings us all here, sometimes when a recipe is presented in a conversation or in a personal interation that impresses you in a way that simply reading the recipe does not! And you may find you like a recipe you might never have tried just reading it, because it has been presented in a personal interaction with another. Food is so emotional, don't you agree?
What part of St louis are you from?
Oh, I agree that recipes come up in conversation. I always ask folks to post them in the recipe thread too, so they can be found more easily next time. If they're in a conversational thread, they're much harder to re-find.

I'm not actually originally "from" St Louis. DH is.
We live in west Stlco
Old 03-04-2014, 06:03 AM   #35  

Thank you for keeping them all straight. I love the recipe links!!!
Don't know how you find the time! has that stubborn scale started to move for you yet?
Closed Thread