Old 02-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #1  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Etools vs. WW online

I joined 3 weeks ago - monthly pass... Love the online tools and am losing 1.5 to 2 lbs weekly. I'm a lifetimer and regained 30 lbs so need to get the weight off. I hate the meetings and don't have time to go in the evening. Small town so we have two meetings 630 mon and thurs. plus $45 a month is too much for me.
Does Etools have the online apps to track points and scanner to scan in name brand foods? That's all i need and will have my online support to keep me accountable
Ill probably weigh in once a month and pay $13 if I feel the need to do that.
How much is ETools per month?
And what are your thoughts?
Thanks for any advice you can provide!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:20 PM   #2  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

A etool/online membership gets you all the apps and online stuff, just not the meetings. Not sure the cost but should be easy to find that online. If you do not want to go to meetings that is the way to go for cost.
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote