Old 02-18-2014, 11:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm back for some needed support.

I knew I would be back after this pregnancy. Here I am. I put most of what I need to share in my ticker. I only gained 21 pounds this time, but from the last time I checked in I gained 9 lbs, then found out I was pregnant.

so here I am 2 months postpartum, 34 years old, and I am more determined than ever to look good to myself. I am tired of seeing a fat me in the mirror.

the other day a patient called me "heavy". and a few days ago a neighbor said to me "you are not fat" when I commented about my weight loss. And then in the next breath, "I knew this girl, she was fat she must have been 200 lbs."

My 5'5" frame does hide my weight well, but I KNOW I'm fat.

time to lose the weight!

I started the year off cutting back on wheat because I think I have wheat sensitivity NOT celiac, and my stomach has been less gassier and less bloated, I tried calorie counting, but I spend wayyy too much time doing that and so I fall back on my favorites, protein shakes and intermittent fasting.

The ONE DAY diet seems to fit my needs. I'm going to try that for a while and then I might switch up. I am still breastfeeding and also need to protect my supply.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:56 PM   #2  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Jen it is good to see you and congratulations on the baby Don't have to wish you luck I know you can do it. I remember the progress pictures you had posted ... your plan is on point and you will get'er done
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Love2b. Nice to see you again. You are making good progress. I can't do it alone. I need people like you to cheer me on. Thank you and bravo to you.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:44 PM   #4  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

thanks Jen I am with you 100% on not being able to do it alone that's why I always come back. If I'm posting you know I'll have your back and if not someone needs to find me because I have slipped up I really need to get back into a routine though. Good for you on having a plan
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote