View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #193
KookySuki

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

I agree- let's take a break from IP talk!

My hobbies: reading books (mostly contemporary fiction)- just started the book, Game of Thrones, magazines (People, US Weekly, O). I'm a beauty product addict- love my Birchbox subscription and trying new beauty & hair products. I like shopping, mostly online, but I think losing weight will make it more enjoyable to go into the stores and try things on. I love nature and the outdoors- going to the beach, walking the coastal trail here, hiking, and glamping (camping with nice amenities). I love massages and acupuncture for relaxation. I love wine tasting, but that hobby is obviously on hold during P1. I've got a nice collection of wine (for being 32 yrs old) aging and waiting for me. I like music (mostly indie bands, but also classic musicians like Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, etc).

I'm also interested in yoga and meditation, but haven't practiced it much in the past few years. I'm going to look into yoga classes near where I live. Also, as a reward for hitting my goal, I'm booking myself a retreat with a workshop in August at the Tassajara Zen Center in Big Sur, CA. It's a Buddhist monastery in the mountains that opens to the public spring-early fall. They offer a retreats and workshops and most of all a beautiful, quiet place to relax. There are also baths and hot springs. I'm waiting to hear back from them if my reservation has been accepted for early August.

Last edited by KookySuki; 02-17-2014 at 01:12 PM.