View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 07:38 AM   #8
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

You demonstrate a typical distorted view of yourself common amongst young people. You expect yourself to be perfect but it aint going to happen. All you will achieve by trying to get rid of the little bit of tummy fat that you have is to bugger up your whole figure and end up fatter than you are now all over.

Really i am serious. I am 50 and i know about these things. When i was your age and for a long long time i hated my bum because it was disproportionalitey large and thought i had to keep losing weight until it my bum was the right size. To get my bum the right size meant i had to be very skinny everywhere else. And of course there was always a rebound and i end ed up fatter than ever. and the bum got bigger.

This will happen to you if you refuse to accept that your tummy has a little bit more fat on it in proportion to the rest of your body.

The thing is you have a lovely figure now. The boys would love you. In clothes you look great and even without your clothes you look hot. You have absolutely nothing to do.

No amount of exercise will change your physique. Oh of course you will lose the fat if you keep losing weight but it will come back again as soon as you put on weight. And you will.

The fact is that we all have our own unique ratio of fat deposited around all the different parts of our body. And it never changes. The fat cells shrink or grow fatter but they do not reduce in number or grow in number according to our weight. Even if you were to get liposcution and have some removed, they would all be back in five years time because your body is genetically programmed to have so many fat cells.

So be smart and let it go. Learn to love that tiny little bit of extra fat you have on your tummy. Eat well and stay healthy. But forget about getting rid of that tummy. Its yours to stay forever.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote