Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-12-2014, 12:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/285/200

Height: 5"8

Default hi

Day One of a Getting Smaller Getting Happier Getting Healthier!!

I followed my diet today. I did my grocery shopping and made a meal plan for the week. I am going to do some cooking tomorrow that will last for a few days. I have no problem with healthy food...which is a good thing But I have to have a plan and some ready made meals. So I will be taking care of that tomorrow. I did both of my challenges today. But I wanted to go to the gym...I didnt...I have been paying for this membership for years and have yet to walk thru the door. Partly because of my schedule and partially because of my social anxiety. I am going to add the fatsecret app to the phone so I can sync up my food.

I felt like I ate ALOT today but the numbers are where I need them too be(I think)Im not hungry but I am so used to eating before bed. My depression has been a lot to handle been thru a lot and I am trying to handle it the best I can. Still trying to recoup after a Post Partum issue and other life changes. This has caused me to loose myself and I no longer have the support that I used to have. It always seems like its one thing after another. I like to eat a good amount of food. It may seem like too much to some. I do have portion control issues. But I didn't feel like I was "dieting".

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast
2 large eggs over easy
4 thin slices of turkey bacon
Grease

Cal 240 Fat 18 Net Carbs 0 Pro 20

Lunch
Homemade Taco Salad
1 c. Ground Beef with Rotel and Sazon
1 c. Romaine
1 c. Iceberg
2 T Green Onion