Old 02-10-2014, 06:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/162/140

Height: 5'5

Default Need advice- family vacation

Good morning,
I was hoping for some advice....I'm still in phase 1, I've been on IP since the end of August. I have about 6-8 pounds until I hit my goal. We are off this weekend for a family vacation for 12 days and I am considering going to phase 2, but I don't want to jeopardize the success I've had so far. Not sure what to do, any insight would be so appreciated Also any ready to go meals/snacks suggestions would be great. I like the IP products but they are already so expensive, I'm too cheap to pay more for the RTD. Thanks for reading and happy Monday!
Corey
Coreyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #2  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Several folks lose in Phase 2 and 3. You may kick that last few lbs.
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #3  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyle View Post
Good morning,
I was hoping for some advice....I'm still in phase 1, I've been on IP since the end of August. I have about 6-8 pounds until I hit my goal. We are off this weekend for a family vacation for 12 days and I am considering going to phase 2, but I don't want to jeopardize the success I've had so far. Not sure what to do, any insight would be so appreciated Also any ready to go meals/snacks suggestions would be great. I like the IP products but they are already so expensive, I'm too cheap to pay more for the RTD. Thanks for reading and happy Monday!
Corey
I would concentrate on phase one breakfasts and snacks, and for lunch and dinner, stick with lean proteins and plain veggies. Perhaps try some alternates? The EASAdavantEdge shakes might help, or some other brands that people use. That way, you could save money.

~Renee
ReenHag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
I would concentrate on phase one breakfasts and snacks, and for lunch and dinner, stick with lean proteins and plain veggies. Perhaps try some alternates? The EASAdavantEdge shakes might help, or some other brands that people use. That way, you could save money.

~Renee
Thanks for the feedback! Look at you girl...so close to the 30s! That's awesome! !
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Several folks lose in Phase 2 and 3. You may kick that last few lbs.
Thanks for the feedback
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

I phased off for my holiday and lost through all phases. I maintained my weight for the week I was away but enjoyed myself at the same time. But, lots of water and walking helped I'm sure and I didn't go crazy! I came back, went back on phase 1 and started losing again. I had 10lbs to lose before we left. I hope this helps you out!
Hawaii69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:24 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii69 View Post
I phased off for my holiday and lost through all phases. I maintained my weight for the week I was away but enjoyed myself at the same time. But, lots of water and walking helped I'm sure and I didn't go crazy! I came back, went back on phase 1 and started losing again. I had 10lbs to lose before we left. I hope this helps you out!
Thanks for the insight! Keep up the great work!