Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 07:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

Default Hcg 1234 Diet

I just started this program again. First time I was into the 4th day of Phase 2 of the program....was exercising 1/2 hour day (Jillian Michaels Body Revolution)....and my blood sugar dropped horribly! My fault, though...I was a bit hungry before I started my workout (my tummy was growling). What I should have done was eat my fruit right before I worked out. I would have been fine. So I got scared and went off the program.

The very cool thing is that after only 4 days I had lost 10 pounds. I know it was water weight, but it's amazing how quickly you do lose on the program. And no, I was never hungry (maybe an occassional belly growl, but never famished). It's a really clean diet - low in calories, but it truly worked pretty well in the 4 days I was on it. I intend to follow through the entire 6 weeks...then go to Phase 3....workout even harder....and then after 3 weeks I will do a second round of it.

Has anyone got success doing the program? I see a lot of people on YouTube who did have great success. Please post good or bad if you actually have done the program. Would love to know. Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #2  
it's always something

I'm so sorry, but I have to close this thread due to our policy on HCG diets and extremely low calorie diets that can result in serious health issues. You may lose weight, but it's due to the calorie restriction and not the product. Our policy was written to cover HCG injection diets, as explained here, but also includes HCG drops since the FDA has issued warning statements for those as well. The HCG 1234 diet product contains questionable ingredients and recommends going as low as 500 calories per day, which is why we cannot support it here.

It's really difficult to choose a diet plan these days because so many product manufacturers use deception to trick us into buying their products. It's so easy to fall for their pitches! Choosing the right foods that are best for our body while dealing with weight loss is hard enough without complicating it with unnecessary products.

I'm sorry that we are not able to provide a platform for you to discuss this particular diet, but we hope that you will stick around and try safer methods to reach your goals.

Good luck
Closed Thread