View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:53 PM   #23
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN JANUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

I have been busy this day just doing this and that and nothing real different than most days. I did a little going through my crafts closet sorting out what I want to keep and what to get rid of and making a lot of needful decisions. I definitely have more to get rid of than to keep. I won’t be keeping my bread machine and have found some box mixes by Krustaez™ that give directions for doing it by hand mixing it and directions for using a bread machine. I got a box of “No Knead Classic Sourdough” today and will make it soon.

It has been a real chilly day here in the ♥-Land and they say it will be a tad bit warmer tomorrow. Hopefully that is a true assessment.

My cursor is jumping around again so back to the shop it goes tomorrow.

JEAN I love those school programs. Even when they have a lot of practice the pieces sound a bit off at times. But that is the fun of it. I can imagine the cringes in the audience when I was playing the flute in our school orchestra.:

DONNA FAYE You are wise to get all paid off that you can. We don't owe anybody anything and if SS does take a dump we can still live nicely on my retirement which isn't under SS. They were saying 50 years ago that SS was going to go broke. that is why I opted out. If "they" knew that way back then why didn't they do something to put a stop to it's downward trend is my question.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote