Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default I want to stay fat because....

I've seen this in some other groups and I think it's a great idea!

I want to stay fat because...

-I love still wearing maternity pants to work when my kid is almost 2!
-I love that my waist is nearly 10'' bigger than my husband's and that my waist is the same size as my hips!
-Exercise gives me too much energy; I'd rather just lay on the couch every night watching stupid tv
-I love having bloat and heartburn!
-It's great getting to donate all of the clothes that are too small for me, it really leaves a ton of room in my closet
-When I see someone I haven't seen in a while and they say "wow, you used to be so....skinny" it makes me feel great!
sophiew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203.6 / 200.8 / 115

Height: 5'2"

This is a great idea!

- I like having a hard time finding pants that fit because there is no Petite Plus section.
- The roll of back fat under my bra is so sexy.
- The double chin that appears in every picture is my best feature.
- I like having low self-esteem.
- I am happy when my dad tells me that I'm fat and look horrible.
- I have felt so much better since I developed asthma, sleep apnea, and joint pain at the age of 32.

Last edited by Sasha29; 01-01-2014 at 11:04 PM.
Sasha29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5'5

I like the roll of fat that hangs over the top of my jeans

Its awesome to be 10 lbs heavier than my husband

I love wearing the same pair of black pants to church every week

I enjoy the pain in my feet when I get out of bed in the morning

I love the very limited ward robe choices I have at my present weight
dhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

I want to stay fat because:

1. I will survive in case something goes horribly wrong in our banks/nation/world/economy until the food rationing begins.

2. I can walk in peace in the city and foreign countries. "Fat people are hard to kidnap."

3. I've escaped the leering, and have only the men who love me to beat off with a stick.

4. I like surprising people at the gym that I can beat them anyway. (Ta-Da!!)

5. I don't need a sweater.

6. Diseases have to get through more of me until the end game.

7. Despite my fan club (see # 3) DH has a sense of security that I really love him because I'm not a cheating trophy wife like some others we've known.

8. I'm easy to pick out of a crowd at high-end stores, galas and weddings.

9. Some people pay to have a bra size like this.

10. Less $$ spent on clothes/fashion. Oh, look, more $$ for food! Yay!!

Last edited by Inkrid; 01-02-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #5  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

I wanna stay fat cause:

I love having to come up with jokes about my weight before others do

I love how my fat rolls slap together when I run. It's my personally cheering section.

I love trying on 50 pairs of jeans and not buying any cause I can't tolerate the look

I love the look I get when I walk into a Buffett

I love the way I wheeze after things like getting out of my truck or changing a lightbulb

I love the guessing game of sitting on a bench with someone wondering if it will wobble,

Good times
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #6  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Ha! I participated in the original version of this thread years ago. It's always refreshing to get 're-invigorated' on how much I love staying fat, or in my case, not losing the last 20-ish pounds.

When I first posted about this topic I had super morbid obesity and a body that made me miserable even as it tried, valiantly, to do the things I required of it in daily life. Now I'm a fairly normal size, can run and jump and play with my kids, look sexy in most clothes that suit my shape, and have pristine health markers like cholesterol ratios, blood pressure, a1c, etc.

It's hard. It's a lifelong habit to work at. It's worth it.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:16 AM   #7  

This is a cute idea!!

As others have said, I love all my fat rolls and the way the flow out from under various clothing like my bra and waist top of my jeans.

I enjoy how much my knees hurt at this weight, which is especially gratifying when I climb the stairs in our house.

I look forward to each time I go into my closet, seeing the wardrobe I have from when I was a size 8, before this pregnancy. Its such a warm fuzzy feeling knowing I have all those clothes, but I ultimately have to wear a pair of mom jeans with a big tshirt because that's all I have in this size!

I particularly enjoy when I go somewhere, scanning the room to see if I'm the biggest person there.

And of course, the satisifaction of realising that I am the biggest person! Score!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Love the sense of humor
I only have a little weight to lose, but it's been tough losing it and is enough to make some of my old favorite clothes no longer fit

I love being fat because:
-Keeping my smaller clothing "for when I lose weight" is a great way to clutter my drawers and closet
-It makes me feel so good whenever my friend calls me pudgy/fat
-Smoking + netflix is so much more fulfilling than exercise and hiking
-I love that look people give me when I tell them I'm vegan, destroying their image of the fit or skinny vegan
-Bread and chips are so much more energizing than kale and apples
-Morning workouts are too good of a way to start off the day and give me too much energy
-Yoga gives me a great core workout and feels so good afterwards, but sitting on my bed with my laptop is almost as good despite the way it hurts my eyes, my back, and numbs my brain.
- And nothing is more exciting than sneaking around my housemates, stealing food, and eating it in secret in my room

Last edited by MeganTheMushroom; 01-03-2014 at 12:22 PM.
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 182/182/150

Height: 5'4

This is great.

I want to stay fat so I can spend all this winter and next in black pants, black shoes, with a black peacoat on, but wearing a bright fushcia winter hat and scarf because they "draw the eye up."

I want to stay fat because I love going to Disney World and Sea World on our FL vacation, and insisting on only using MY cellphone to take pictures. Because I love not being in most of the pictures and hating how I look in the pictures my family happens to take of me.

I love that "stuffed sausage" feeling when I get in the driver's seat of my van wearing my winter coat and warm layers with my seat belt buckled firmly.
ImALittleTeapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 249/~~~/149

Height: 5'6

I want to stay fat because I enjoy the walk from one side of the mall to the other to get the only other rack of not-too-ugly plus size clothes.

I want to stay fat because I'll be poor if I can buy all the super cute size 0 to 14 clothing options.
Amy Remixed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:57 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 378/tickers/145

Height: 5'4"

Hee, I like this thread. Did I participate in one before? Who cares!

I want to stay fat because…

- I LOVE the constant knee and hip pain! I’m not even thirty! I EFFIN’ ROCK.

- I LOVE that I can’t keep up with my students and help them do their assignments if they’re doing a floor work.

- I LOVE being depressed by the few clothing choices I have. It’s such a pleasure washing the same pair of pants two or three times a week for work.

- I LOVE not going out on the weekends because I 1) can’t find anything to wear and 2) I’m so uncomfortable in said clothes I don’t want to walk.

- I LOVE not taking pictures of myself. I have friends in other countries that have never seen me before!
coolacrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaB2cute View Post
I love how my fat rolls slap together when I run. It's my personally cheering section.
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 147/118

Height: 5

I want to stay fat coz
- I like the way guys don't notice me when I am out at parties
- I love the looks I get from my cousins at family functions
- I like how uncomfortable I feel when I am naked
- I like to cry every time I see myself in mirror
matherleey611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:26 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

- I'm really lucky to have my own bosom as a personal flotation device. I can physically never drown.

- I like wheezing like a 90 year old every time I climb a few flights of stairs. It makes me thankful to be alive everyday because I know what death feels like.

- I like being sure that none of my female friends ever look at me as any kind of competition for guys' affections

- I'm immediately accepted as 'one of the bros' with my guy friends because there's zero attraction there, so there's no awkwardness ever

- I love hearing about how I have a very pretty face so at least I have that going for me

- I love relatives telling me that 'you know it's not healthy to be so overweight', because wow, I never knew that. God bless them for bringing this earth shattering news to my notice

- I like feeling uncomfortable on every plane and bus ride because my rolls of fat may be seeping under the armrest onto someone else's seat. I'm sure they like the extra cushioning
ILoveVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:54 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

haha these are great! I'm pretty close to goal but still....these last lbs are so hard!

I love being the fat ugly sister while both my younger siblings are models!

I love being the slowest hiker in my family and struggling to only remain a mile behind them! I get to enjoy the views better at my slower pace!

I love always having to pose and contour my body into ridiculous angles for photos! It's a great chance to stretch!

I love how I'm a bigger size then all my friends and my sister so I don't ever have to worry about them stealing my clothes!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote