South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 06:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Monday Chatters, 1/13

Coffee anyone?

I tossed and turned all night and now I'm ready to sleep. Go figure. At least my day should be busy enough to keep my mind off it, and I have my meals all planned out so I don't have to think about that.

How's your Monday looking?
Old 01-13-2014, 06:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Cottage. Maybe it's moon cycle - DD was up past 11:30 last night, so she kept me awake as well.

I'm off for a doctor appt this AM ~ then off to work for my shorter day.

Coffee is ready.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:57 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

How strange! I was awake from 2 PM on and did not see either of you! I used to call it the Sunday Night Sleep Syndrome and figured it was because I had to go to work in the morning. Not a problem now.

I am very aching and bruised from Saturday's tumble and weight is up 3 pounds. I know that's water retention but still. Tylenol on the menu today plus Uremol. I have a Mill Executive meeting this afternoon and another Village Plan meeting tonight which I may skip. (I'm the treasurer, of course, but we have no grant money as yet so ...

This morning I'm hoping to pick up some groceries as the cupboard is pretty bare. The dogs were gifted with food from Claire but I ended up having pasta carbonera for dinner - not too bad made with fake butter and Canadian bacon but not really on plan.

So let's crank up Mild Monday and look forward to s solid ZZZZZZZZZZ tonight!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Sounds like a real Monday everywhere. We were up late so not enough sleep, but that's typical for Mondays around here.

I'm off to weigh-in. Hoping it's been a good week overall. This week's goal is to re-establish the exercise habit, even if it's just 5 minutes a day.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning

I'm going to bed right after I get home from work today. I was up at 1:30 so I decided to make the most of it and do everything I could. I knew I wouldn't feel like it after work. So the Christmas tree and all the decorations are down and put away. I've done a bunch of other picking up now its time together ready for work.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Boy is this month flying by. Busy day today. My friend is coming this morning and we are making perogies together. After another cup of coffee, its off to peel potatoes. Sheis bringing the dough. Everyone in my family loves perogies especially my grandson and maybe now the toddler will love them too. Have a great day everyone.
Take care
Sophie
Old 01-13-2014, 08:49 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Mmmm - I love perogies. My DD's DH is German background and she makes them for him with onions and bacon. I'm sure there is NO way they can be transformed into OK for SBD.

It seems I am now adopted by my barn cat. In the very cold weather I was putting some food out there for the poor guy and this morning he meowed right at the back door. I fed him and he ate it and then settled down for a while right at the door. Have not been able to pet him yet but ... We will have to have a serious discussion about being an outside cat. He's a large cat and probably outweighs Jazz and I don't need inter-species confrontations.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Crazy day with too much work to get done sounds like everyone had a restless night of sleeping myself included.

My pantry is full of op food so I am happy camper. Made some turkey burgers this weekend and used coconut oil to make and boy was that yummy. Didn't need any kind of dressing or bread just made a salad to go with.

Tonight we return to Awana, kinda of tired but I will drag myself there, it's fun once your there.

Here's to hoping the rest of your Monday goes well.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:23 PM   #9  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

We each got 8 dozen. No tasting here because I'm going to dr tomorrow and he gets mad if I gain weight. My 3lbs from Christmas are hanging on. We were so tired that didnt even have our customery glass of wine. Anyways all the perogies are on cookie sheets being frozen individually and they all have been cooked
Take care
Sophie
Old 01-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey all, must have been some sort of Chick syndrome last night- I did not sleep soundly either and felt low energy all day! Of course, it made me want to snack but at least at work I am mostly limited to the food in my lunchbox and what I packed was OP. I will have a glass of wine tonight, but then I'll probably be out like a light early!

DS1 and his buddy made it back to school safely today, so I am happy about that. (It's about 4 hours 1 way which is why I was glad I didn't have to do it myself!) We had another warm day today and most of the ice is finally gone from our driveway. Hope your ice is gone too, Ruth!

Cyndi mentioned "cooking through" her freezer and pantry the other day, I need to do the same. I am sure there are a few things lost in the back of the freezer that need to be used up. We have a long weekend coming up so I will be studying recipes again. And maybe I should consider defrosting it as well...

Right now I have split chicken breasts in the oven, with an extra for lunch the next day or two. Have to rummage around and find the correct side dishes....

Have a great evening everyone and here's to a good night's sleep!
Closed Thread