Old 01-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #16  

Height: 5 '6

I'm moving into a new home and allowed myself to buy a new couch and love seat! (50 pound reward) then I had a massage.....

Haven't decided about 60 but will be going on a tropical vacation in March so that will be a reward for whatever weight I am...LOL!
Hiker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #17  
Crusin' into a new me

S/C/G: 260/234/160 reboot

Height: 5'5"

So far as I have been losing this first 46 lbs, rewards have been clothing or mani/pedi. But, at 50 lbs(only 4 lbs away) I am thinking a new handbag Coach or Kors. At goal, definantly Buckle jeans as someone else did...I love them but have NEVER been remotely close to being able to fit in them.
BuffieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #18  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

I'm thinking tennis bracelet, but my friend wants to get facials when I hit goal. So far rewards have been clothes.
calypso58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:30 AM   #19  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Doing things that make me smile and bring joy into my life.
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:53 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 250/215/155

Height: 5'8"

I suppose this would work for rewards, too. Cooking is a huge part of my early memories because my grandma was a cook and she lived with us so food was a huge part of celebrations for me, too. Over the holidays, I had to lean to learn to create meaning away from the table and baking, though I did minimal and just gave it away. So, I decided to concentrate on experiences with my friends and family, such as trying the polar bear swim charity event (we could go in to our ankles) and going to the movies. You know, doing things together rather than eat. I never have needed popcorn or candy to watch a film. Additionally, I started giving myself permission to draw and paint again since I am not in the kitchen so much. I started knitting and began a scarf for my daughter. It keeps my hands busy and instead of pounds, I have stuff to give to my friends and family. I hope it helps. I always have treated myself to manicures, pedicures, and facials.
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
I suppose this would work for rewards, too. Cooking is a huge part of my early memories because my grandma was a cook and she lived with us so food was a huge part of celebrations for me, too. Over the holidays, I had to lean to learn to create meaning away from the table and baking, though I did minimal and just gave it away. So, I decided to concentrate on experiences with my friends and family, such as trying the polar bear swim charity event (we could go in to our ankles) and going to the movies. You know, doing things together rather than eat. I never have needed popcorn or candy to watch a film. Additionally, I started giving myself permission to draw and paint again since I am not in the kitchen so much. I started knitting and began a scarf for my daughter. It keeps my hands busy and instead of pounds, I have stuff to give to my friends and family. I hope it helps. I always have treated myself to manicures, pedicures, and facials.
**We REALLY do need a like button!

This is beautiful! We all have a lot of good stuff inside that we can be and develop. It is important that as the new healthy outlook in a new body emerges, we are not afraid to try or learn new things.Actually this is the perfect time. Give yourselves permission explore something different but has been on the back burner because "someone else's needs had us doing something else"..esp when that something else was in the kitchen. For most of us our relationship in the kitchen needs to change as well as our relationship with food to be successful. It is amazing how skill sets overlap and what made you good there...will serve you well in another talent.
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #22  
Back 2 Low CArb living

S/C/G: 220/210/159

Height: 5'6 1/2

Usually I don't..
Starting over again thou.. So now I am thinking of setting up little goals/Rewards...
So checking out everyone's ideas...
NO food rewards for me thou
ames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #23  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

I haven't yet - but I'm thinking that when I hit the 100lb mark (I'm down 75 right now) I will apply for my passport. I see a vacation in my future. I've never been on a plane or left the country - I want that to change.
clbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:40 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

One of my sisters bought me some nice smelling bath soaps and bubbles when I started losing. It made me think that little rewards like that are nice and make you think of looking after yourself. I have bought a few clothes since but the biggest reward I have to say was buying two new bathing suits for my vacation and they were 2 sizes smaller! And I felt so much better in a bathing suit even though they still aren't my favourite thing. It'll be so much nicer to be 15lbs lighter than my last vacation not 15 lbs heavier and I am feeling the loss of all those inches! This is a great program!
Hawaii69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #25  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

I've started getting my nails and feet done. I buy clothes (which is more of a must thing than a reward). I've been to 2 concerts and working on a third. Makeup! Makeup! Makeup! Purses. As you can see I like to buy things, lolol. Which is why I used to always drown myself in junk food. There are so many things you can do. And lastly, this isn't a reward that I give myself but that others give me when they're truly astounded by my weight loss which in turn makes them want to eat better and motivates them.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote