Old 01-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254.8/254.8/140

Height: 5ft5

Default Cloud bread help..?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum.. but not to dieting unfortunately!
I have huge amount to lose and rather than following a dieting plan I've tried to make my own.. I'm calorie counting but watching my carbs and lowering them quite extremely for me (I'm a binger.. and I love carbs!).

I've read quite a lot about Cloud Bread and tried making some tonight for myself... I used cottage cheese (as the option regarding soft cheese etc). I lined my baking tray with baking parchment as the recipe suggested to stop it from sticking but well.. It did stick and turned out pretty crappy.. I think I might of spread it too thinly.

Instead of making 12 rounds I just baked a flat one which I was going to cut into rounds after.

So after that failed attempt I decided to use muffin trays (which I sprayed some frylight on to) - went about mixing my ingredients and and broke my pyrex dish So I gave up!

Do any of you have any tips?
Auspiciousmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/190/175

Height: 5'10

At Walmart (in the baking section) they baking cups. Pretty much the same as a cup cake liner but in a mini cake size/ What's nice is the sides are stables so even though they are made of paper you can just line them up on a sheet pan without fear of the sides collapsing. I'm thinking they may work good with keeping the sizes consistent and also they won't stick. I couldn't find the ones I bought in store for the holidays, but I think these are similar...http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wilton-Sta...5-pkg/26632842
vealcalf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote